Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.5

on 8/10/2017 5:17:00 PM

I really liked how creamy this was, with good, medium to heavy coverage. However, the color was a bit too tan/yellow for me. Unfortunately, I can't remember what shade it was! If it was the Extra Light, I would not buy again because of the color mismatch. If it was a darker shade, I definitely would try again in a lighter shade.

on 7/27/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Light to medium coverage, somewhat thick cream that blends beautifully and covers large pores. This does not last all day since it is more of a tinted moisturizer with SPF. I like to wear this when I don't want to put on so much makeup. The plastic tube makes it great for travel.

This is not for very oily skin. Nor is it for people who need a lot of coverage.

on 5/22/2016 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE THIS BB CREAM! I use quite a few Bobbi Brown products. Her powder eyeshadows, lip glosses, concealer, and blushes. I love her eyeliner pots and cream shadows but they dry out too quick for the expensive price you pay :(
BUT...if you like BB Creams, this one is IT!! It has an SPF of 35, a bit of moisture (if you have dry skin, you will need a separate moisturizer under this), enough color to give you sheer to light coverage (says light to medium, but I assure you it would take a lot of this to get medium coverage!) It has a bit of a creamy/sticky texture. Sounds awful but it's not! Has real staying power, and a MUST HAVE for summer!! I am light skinned with yellow undertones. Definitely not "fair" but I wear the color fair in this. It's not a true fair. It's more light than fair and has a good bit of yellow in it. It's a perfect match for my light olive German skin :)

on 9/24/2015 4:21:00 PM

I got a generous sample of this in Fair when I bought 2 intense pigment liners on BB's website. Those are awesome and I love them. It amazes me that a company can make something that is absolute perfection, and then. . .there's this BB cream. It is awful. First, we have the color. I am an NW15-20, and this looks very dark coming out of the tube. So I compared it to my MAC lightful tinted cream, which is in Light Plus, the third lightest shade and this was definitely darker but also very yellow, whereas the MAC tinted cream is neutral/pink. When I applied it, it looked just as dark and yellow on my skin. Definitely not Fair, that's for sure. It didn't blend, it just sat on top of my skin. Even with a damp beautyblender, which can pretty much blend anything in (or at least blend it away), nothing happened. It just moved over a little bit and caked elsewhere on my face. No oil control, no anything except it looked terrible. It also made my face itch, which kind of freaked me out so I had to wash it off after about an hour. No biggie, since it looked terrible anyway.

on 12/31/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have oily but slightly aging skin that tends to dry out on the surface when the weather is cold. i bought this to counter the flakes and bring some youthful glow to my face. So far i am loving it and use just a couple of dots all over my face.

on 5/25/2014 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like this product but there are cheaper options with similar results. I usually use MAC studio fix or LAncome dual finish for daily use. I wanted to try lighter foundations, so I bought Bobbi brown BB cream and Loreal True Match. I used both in different days and I liked the results but seemed to me like similar products. Then I used Bobbi Brown BB cream in half the face and True Match in the other half. I noted minimal difference initially and after 4 hours both products have almost vanished. If I have to choose, I will buy the cheapest one, L'oreal.

Don't like this much- has a flat finish and a bit chalky on my normal-slightly dry skin.

I do a lot of walking outdoors so always use a high SPF ( 25+) under foundation. I thought this product would be great for summer- no need for foundation, separate sun block- just use this and out the door fast!

Pros
-Can't think of any except it works like a tinted moisturiser.

Cons
-Colour range limited - extra light is darker than Porcelain in foundation, but okay once blended.
-Texture - I still need to use a moisturiser under this or it drags my skin on application.
-Coverage- hardly any. May as well use tinted moisturiser. Layering makes it streaky because it dries quickly. Has no 'glow'.
-Doesn't last- has to be re-applied after a few hours.

I won't buy again and wish I'd gone for the tinted moisturiser which has SPF 25 and seems much more dewy.

on 12/29/2013 2:58:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Not for dry skin. As a big fan of Bobbi Brown products, I badly wanted to love this but it just doesn't work for dry skin -- well, maybe if you were planning on using a moisturizer underneath but I feel that defeats the purpose.

Immediately after applying the skin on my face felt tight and it only got worse as the day wore on. It also lacks any kind of "slip" so it's hard to apply evenly.

I can only see this product working well for oily skin.

This is the first BB cream I've tried that really works for my skin type and coloring. It's natural looking while evening my skin tone. Blends easily. Holy grail product for me.

on 11/14/2013 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Sometimes I like this product even more than my foundation. I'm hard to please with foundation, still looking for my HG in a bottle, tube or compact, but I like the coverage and feel of this BB cream. I tend to be pink so I like BB's yellow undertones. I bought "Light" in the summer and now as winter approaches it seems to be a shade too dark. My skin is mature but combination, cheeks are dry, nose, forehead and chin are still a little oily, but it doesn't seem to get too oily even at the end of the day. This is my first ever BB cream and I like it.