Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

Filtered by age: 30-35
Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++
BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.3

This was the first BB cream I ever tried years ago (I think Bobbi was early to the BB cream train) and I thought I really liked it, so bought it again. I have to say, it's no longer as good as I thought it was. Good: The coverage is light, it has SPF and the tone was not pink or orange like lots of BB creams. Not good: formula is tough to work into the skin; it dries quickly, cakes up around nose/eyes/etc. and also doesn't settle in if you use too much moisturizer or a primer underneath. I had to use my fingers, never brush or sponge, to really work it in. For the price, I'm going to skip it from now on.

Just no. This BB cream is pasty, sticky and hard to blend. What bothers me most about this BB cream is how it just sits on the skin and how visible it is. The finish is very shiny and despite setting powder my face turns into an oil slick 30 minutes later (I tried Clinique Loose Blended Face Powder, which works wonderfully with any other foundation I have). Coverage is light, which is to be expected. It evens out my skin tone nicely. I tried shade 'fair', which is a warm to neutral shade - a little bit on the yellow side, but neither too yellow nor too red. I hoped this would be a light summer foundation, but I am super disappointed. As for BB creams I prefer Missha Perfect Cover in shade 23, which blends a lot better into my skin. However, I will stick with liquid foundation instead of this pasty mess.

on 3/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

My second tube! I love it...great for everyday use but it doesnt provide so much coverage

Best BB cream I have EVER tried, and I have tried a few.. very natural and long lasting, I am not very tanned but I have to use the medium deep, otherwise medium is too light for me (I have a light mediterranean skin tone) Would definately repurchase with eyes closed. Also the spf is a plus!

on 9/8/2015 12:03:00 PM

When I apply this product, it gets cakey and its not easy to blend it, its better to finish it with loose powder than a compact one.

on 8/24/2015 4:42:00 AM

Terrible product! I got a sample of the Medium/Dark shade.

- Broke out
- Colour was awful - they do not cater for anyone with the 'Golden' shade. Nothing in between dark and medium dark.
- Very expensive

Generally not happy with it and will never buy again.

This was absolutely awful. Tried it today and after wearing it all day I had to take my unopened box back. Imagine something on your face that makes you look 50 years older than you are are totally non- blendable and you would be thinking of this product. Really disappointed, just swapped for my usual long wearing foundation. Very, very drying too.

on 6/28/2015 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i received a sample of this bobbi brown bb cream and tried it once. on me the coverage is sheer and the finish is natural matte. it has no oil control. i find that this doesnt blend easily like most foundations do and thus is not a good replacement for foundations. i think this whole bb cream and cc cream type of product is suitable for those whose skin is healing from post procedures etc and dont want to cover their skin too much but for those who dont have any problem with their skin should stick with a regular foundation as it has more of a flexibility to it (buildable coverage, different finish, greater range of shades, etc). i just dont buy into this whole bb and cc cream craze. it cannot substitute the good ol' foundation. overall this bb cream is nice and wearable but not to be worn daily as it contains oxybenzone, which is not a good chemical uv filter.

on 3/4/2015 1:48:00 AM

This product broke me out! But it seems like that's the case for me with almost all BB creams. I think it may be the SPF? Haven't found one yet that hasn't. And this is no exception.

on 2/17/2015 3:45:00 AM

I got my shade matched by BA and the medium shade matches me well. Its lightweight but after a few hours my face feels a little bit oily. I think its ok for winter time but not on summer