Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.7

on 12/7/2016 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I liked the way that this felt on my skin, the shade was a little yellow for me but it looked okay so I bought it. I loved that there was spf in it! However after a couple weeks I noticed that I was getting a lot of blackheads (which is unusual for me) so I stopped using it. Within a couple days they cleared up. This was the only product that I changed in my routine before or after they started, so I stopped using it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I had this BB cream applied at a Bobbi Brown counter as part of a lesson. I had high expectations for this BB cream but was disappointed. It blended in fine over the oily parts of my face but sat on top of the dry areas, making them look much worse and flakey (even on top of the "face base"). I had to go home and wash my face then follow up with my normal CeraVe lotion and my usual Mac Face and Body.

I read a lot of reviews & watched review videos about this bb cream, & I wanted to like it but I don't. I have fair skin, I bought the lightest shade, & I am distinctly... Yellow. Not flattering.
It is medium coverage like they say, but it for some reason didn't really cover any redness at all.
This would be good for someone who doesn't have many spots or much redness to cover. It feels nice on my skin, doesn't feel like it would make my oily skin any more oily. I just wish it helped with the redness.

on 2/23/2016 4:43:00 PM

This bb cream is terrible for dry skin. It clings to anything and everything and is awful to blend. My friend with normal skin looks so nice with it on, but if you have dry skin stay clear. Try a sample before you buy!

on 2/22/2016 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This is the first bb cream I have ever tried, I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and have used it almost everyday since, I got the shade natural which is a good match for my nc30 skin. (The shades medium and natural looked identical to me, when I asked the bobbi brown mua she said natural has more yellow undertones and medium more pink, as im nc I went with natural) It does gives good coverage although if you like a high coverage I wouldn't recommend (bb creams are not supposed to be full coverage anyway so I would recommend foundation if that is the look you prefer)
I always apply a moisturiser before this product as my skin is dry (you could skip this if your skin is oily)then I blend this bb cream into my skin using my real techniques stippling brush. I love how natural the product looks yet it still gives coverage and blurs imperfections, using this has completely put me off using heavy foundations even on a night out I think I'd rather just use this and add concealer wherever I need more coverage. At £29.50 it is quite expensive but you get 40ml and a little goes a long way so it will last a while, I would definately repurchase this.

on 10/3/2015 10:25:00 AM

Definitely need a light moisturiser to prepare skin for this bb cream otherwise the product can oxidise. If you do it is the most beautiful product I have used! Gives a glowing finish that lasts all day and has quite good coverage. The most naturally beautiful my skin has ever looked!

Good !

on 6/25/2015 9:28:00 AM

I bought bobbi brown Bb spf 35 it's very good being a Indian it was very difficult to get according to my skintone.it gives glow on my face. I love this product

on 5/21/2015 8:28:00 PM

Decent coverage but dries very quickly so you don't get enough time to blend in / spread. It doesn't have very good 'spread' if that makes sense. There needs to be a shade between fair and medium. I am NC25 and fair is too light, medium too dark. It also would not be good for oily skinned girls. I'm combination and start to get rather oily a few hours later

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. I am huge on the opaque foundation face finish, but this has turned me. It gives me skin a gorgous natural glow. I didn't believe in BB creams before, but now that my adult acne phase has faded out I decided to give this a try. I'm always extremely busy and running late in the morning, so any product that can cust down my beauty prep time is welcome in my makeup bag. This is a perfect combo of a moisturizer, primer, and foundation, a three-in-one. All I do is add concealer in my trouble spots and some powder to set it and dunzo! I will gladly buy this in the future and highly recommend.