Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

4.2

on 3/28/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bobbi Brown is a great place to look for foundations and concealers and such.. their BB cream has a lightweight feel on your face and coverage is buildible but never perfect, it's also great as an eyeshadow base. Plus I love the fact that the finish actually looks like skin.
Anyway this bb cream doesn't really have a scent, it doesn't smear off at all but you would definitely need to blot it throught the day (if you are oily) and touch up around your smile lines around the mouth and those lines around your eyes(or set). I bought it in 55$ because that is the only store where I found a BB cream in my skin colour (during the winter). I would totally recommend this to anyone who got money, but I wouldn't buy this again because it is not my color and they do not have a colour for me.

on 7/5/2015 2:43:00 AM

Really nice bb cream, provides light, natural looking coverage. Has great staying power throughout the day with Bobbi's primer/moisturizer underneath and a setting powder. Caters for girls with really light skin coloring like myself. Definitely a winner product for natural looking everyday makeup routines

I am usually not a fan of BB creams as I have pretty oily skin but this BB cream is amazing! It is light-medium buildable coverage and has a natural semi-matte finish. I didn't even have to set it with a powder! I got it in the shade light (I am roughly a MAC nw20-25) and its perfect. However I have only just applied it so I will have to see how it sits throughout the day.

I have been using this stuff for about a week now, and I am in love. This BB cream has such beautiful coverage. It feels pretty thick when you apply it but turns weightless once blended with the fingers. It lasts ALL day. I don't even powder this stuff and it lasts from 7am to 10pm. Crazy. The shade extra light is a perfect match for me, and I can't wait to use this in the summer. If you don't have perfect skin don't rule this out because its not full full coverage. Use a heavy coverage concealer, like the Mac Pro Longwear for under the eyes, sport conceal any blemishes and you will be good. This gives a medium coverage in my opinion but I love how natural it looks. I don't have one bad thing to say. GREAT!

Got this bb cream as a gift. I have a dry skin and this bb cream is just not for dry skin. Coverage is not good. However it is light, not too cakey. I would recommend it for those who have oily flawless skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Short and Sweet: The price is high, the packaging is average, but I do like this bb cream. It's lightweight, offers a somewhat decent amount of coverage, didn't break me out and feels nice.
The Nitty Gritty. Bobbi Brown's bb cream is just a bit too thin to be considered a real bb cream like those is Asia. But other than that I really do like it. It doesn't feel heavy when I put it on and it does offer a bit of coverage for very light scars and uneven skin tone.
And it says that it has a whole bunch of ingredients in it that are supposed to improve your skin and whatnot, but I've been using this for a few months now and so far I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. But I do like the amount of SPF in it.
I got this bb cream as a gift and I'm glad because it's actually really expensive. And while I do like this bb cream quite a lot, I'm not sure I can establish any logical reasons for spending so much money on it when I can use that money to buy something better.

This cream has a nice texture, pleasant smell, and overall light-medium coverage. I have very fair skin so the SPF factor was also a plus. That being said, I found that the product didn't sit on my skin well, and was flaky near my dry patches, even though I moisturized well before application. Also, the cream had a very dewy, oily finish, even though I usually have pretty dry skin. It's not terrible but definitely not worth the price.

This is the best bb cream I've tried. I don't have to set it or worry about oil and it works nicely to unify my skin tone. Definitely doesn't cling to any dryness I may have, and a little goes a long way, but perhaps not enough to justify the price, hence the 4. I would recommend getting colour matched if possible, as I was a shade lighter than I originally would have thought (speaking of, there is a good range of shades), and it really helps to avoid just wasting money.

on 1/19/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh my lord. I cannot live without this product. I've been on the hunt for the best BB cream out there. I've used Missha, Faceshop, Lancome; you name it. However, all of the other BB creams just made me break out. Also, they all have a tendency to look cakey after a few hours of applying it, which made my skin look very flakey and gross. However, this BB cream saved my life! It does not look cakey at all, and makes my skin look great throughout the day! It also gives really good coverage. It even helped me reduce acne! Which is always a plus :)
I'm not sure if others will have the same opinions as me because we all have different skin types. However, I truly recommend this product to everyone! It's worth a try.

on 1/19/2013 6:54:00 AM

i bought this bobbi brown bbcream out of interest in the airport without any beforehand information about it, but as i used it for about a week i noticed that everytime im wearing this bbcream, people were always commenting on how my skin looked very sleek and clean :) i am totally in love with this product as will most definitely get seconds!