Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh

Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh

4.4

on 7/3/2016 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

this is a old rose toned lip color. the pigmentation is flawless, the finish matte but it does feel a bit drying on the lips and waxy. The staying power is average.
good choice if you want to try a matte nude lipstick but don't expect miracles and wear a lip balm prior to application

on 6/27/2016 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Good nude almost like Mac Cosmo but this is a matte. It lasts super long through eating and smoking cigs.

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

My absolute favorite shade from the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick line.
In The Flesh is a rose shade that really compliments any skin tone. It's not a dusty rose like I prefer but if you have ever tried Clinique's Toasted Rose, it's comparable to that shade.
It wears for a good 5-6 hours. It's a comfortable wear and not drying like a matte. Plus it is super pigmented. With the great low price, you really can't go wrong.
Note: It can be a bit dragging so if you are bothered by this,either layer it with a thin application of either a moisturizing lipstick first or lip balm.

I own a few of the Megalast lipsticks. I really like In the Flesh. On my pigmented lips it shows up as a peachy light nudey-brown shade. I have dry lips so matte lipsticks can make them feel even drier. I apply a lipgloss on top of my Megalast Matte lipsticks to keep my lips moisturized.
I like to pair In the Flesh lipstick with MAC's Cremesheen lipgloss in Delight. The lasting power of the Megalast lipsticks are pretty good. I am not surprised as the formula is more matte than satiny. Love the fact these lipsticks don't have any annoying chemical taste or scent.
The packaging is a bit annoying, as one removes the plastic lid it often comes in contact with the lipstick causing product to cling to it and make a mess. I wish Wet N Wild could improve the packaging but these lipsticks are so cheap one can overlook the packaging flaws and appreciate the product.

on 3/7/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This wears better than MAC Longwear Lipcreme (and looks a lot like the shade called 'Unlimited') for a fraction of the price AND better wear time! I picked it up on a whim at the drugstore when they were running a BOGO deal and gave one to my sister-in-law; we're both hooked! It's a perfect MLBB shade for fair-to-medium skin tones, wears well (lasted through coffee, lunch, afternoon snack, and most of dinner), and has a creamy texture most long-wear products lack. Best $2 I've spent on makeup in a long time!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet 'N' Wild MegaLast Lip Color in shade In the Flesh is actually one of my favorites right now. I tried it only since I wasn't able to get my usual shade—Mocha-licious. Anyway, it's obviously not exactly "flesh" on my skin tone, but it is kind of one of those shades that's flattering on almost everybody & it works on me. It looks pink-brown on most people in my opinion but it looks pretty mauve or beige on me.

The lipstick itself is creamy, easy to apply, & is really nicely pigmented. It's creamy, too. I've been wearing this on a daily basis & I can definitely see myself buying another tube of this. This is the perfect example of a good quality & cheap ($1-2) lipstick.

on 12/20/2015 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Woah - the best $2 + some change I've ever spent on makeup! Lips aren't normally my go to makeup area of choice so I haven't really tried any high end counterparts that this lipstick may be compared to. With a little (but not too much) balm, this stuff glides on and mattifies - it stays fairly well, not entirely transfer proof (i.e., fingers, spoons, etc) so it fades a little but nothing uneven. This color is like a MLBB, but a bit more pink and beige - it reminds me of NYX 'Peekaboo Neutral' lip liner. In fact, I love this lipstick so much I went out to buy 'Cherry Bomb' - and one layer of Cherry Bomb on top of In The Flesh is the most beautiful, matte brick red - but not straight up red. Can't wait to try more colors from this line! Also, packaging kind of sucks and the top has come off in my purse (yikes) but minor fix. Great buy.

on 12/18/2015 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect nude lipstick and my favourite out of the Megalast line! It's not a light nude, it's a bit darker, but such a great colour! The pigment is amazing. It's great for day, evening and night. I where it all the time! This is my go to lipstick. It does go on a bit dry I find, but once it's one it seems to not be as drying. It's lasting power is pretty good, especially for the price! The Megalast lips are totally afforable and the quality is spectacular.

Only con with this is the packaging. The cap doesn't stay on very well, so it tends to fall off in my makeup bag.

on 9/25/2015 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so glad that so many MUA users love this bc I do too! It's the most perfect color to wear on a daily basis, in the tube it looks like a mauve-y color but when applied it's beautiful subtle rosy brown with more pink than brown (see my photo above). Definitely a MLBB for so many people out there bc it really has that kind of fleshy natural lip color to it (that sounds gross but no really, it's gorgeous!) Now despite the satin finish it has (making it seems creamy), you actually have to press it a teeny bit hard on your lips for the color to go on, but for the price, who's complaining!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Yes yes and MORE YES!!!!! This is the "nude" shade I have been looking for my whole life. It's actually really not nude at all, it's more of a my-lip-color-but-better shade! It's a pinky brown that is so flattering on my NC35 skin tone. The formula is incredible and lasts very long. My only complaint is that the lid constantly falls off into my bag and can get all over everything...but its so pretty that I can overlook that especially for the 1.99$ price tag!