Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh

Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh
In The FleshIn The Flesh

4.3

Well, this is unexpected. Based on lip swatches online, I expected a rosy-brown nude. On me (fair yellow/olive) this is more of a medium, brown-peachy terracotta. It isn't very rosy at all. Definitely closer to the first picture here as opposed to the latter.

This is a shade darker than my lips but definitely warmer, I normally go rosey/mauve for MLBB. I could see myself wearing this if I were tanned/heavy bronzed, but it doesn't do much for my normally pale complexion.

The formula is great, typical MegaLast, thick and creamy, opaque, no settling into lip creases.

I won't reorder since this shade just isn't really for me.

on 12/31/2016 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is a very inexpensive lipstick in a gorgeous, wearable, MLBB shade that seems to work on a wide array of skintones. On some people this comes off as a nudey, fleshy (duh) pink but on my fair/light complexion it pulls more pink brown. I have a bunch of these matte lipsticks and although you can't fault them for the price the formula is so drying that you definitely need some lipbalm underneath or on top to wear them comfortably (or better yet exfoliate before application). It feels a bit heavy on the lips, so if this bothers you a lot I wouldn't recommend this range of lipstick. If this had a smoother, creamier texture it would be my favorite lip product ever. The packaging is awful, the rim of the cap breaks easily and it's very flimsy and comes off in your handbag, so not a good one to carry around with you.

PROS:
Shade
Opaque color
Price

CONS:
Drying
Feels heavy
Packaging

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite lipsticks from Wet n Wild! I wear this shade so often it's crazy. The pigmentation is amazing and it stays on the lips for a good amount of time. This is the perfect lipstick for someone with a budget, since it's only 2-3 dollars. I will repurchase this shade time and time again ❤

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very pretty medium nude shade. It is matte like all the colors in this line so if you don't like dry shades you won't like this but honestly nude looks best matte. It wears very well and very evenly. I haven't seen anyone look bad in this shade. Being that it is a nude it looks a little bit different on everyone based on lip color, so look up someone with similar skin color to yours wearing this prior to purchasing to get an accurate idea.

on 7/3/2016 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

this is a old rose toned lip color. the pigmentation is flawless, the finish matte but it does feel a bit drying on the lips and waxy. The staying power is average.
good choice if you want to try a matte nude lipstick but don't expect miracles and wear a lip balm prior to application

on 6/27/2016 12:39:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Good nude almost like Mac Cosmo but this is a matte. It lasts super long through eating and smoking cigs.

My absolute favorite shade from the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick line.
In The Flesh is a rose shade that really compliments any skin tone. It's not a dusty rose like I prefer but if you have ever tried Clinique's Toasted Rose, it's comparable to that shade.
It wears for a good 5-6 hours. It's a comfortable wear and not drying like a matte. Plus it is super pigmented. With the great low price, you really can't go wrong.
Note: It can be a bit dragging so if you are bothered by this,either layer it with a thin application of either a moisturizing lipstick first or lip balm.

I own a few of the Megalast lipsticks. I really like In the Flesh. On my pigmented lips it shows up as a peachy light nudey-brown shade. I have dry lips so matte lipsticks can make them feel even drier. I apply a lipgloss on top of my Megalast Matte lipsticks to keep my lips moisturized.
I like to pair In the Flesh lipstick with MAC's Cremesheen lipgloss in Delight. The lasting power of the Megalast lipsticks are pretty good. I am not surprised as the formula is more matte than satiny. Love the fact these lipsticks don't have any annoying chemical taste or scent.
The packaging is a bit annoying, as one removes the plastic lid it often comes in contact with the lipstick causing product to cling to it and make a mess. I wish Wet N Wild could improve the packaging but these lipsticks are so cheap one can overlook the packaging flaws and appreciate the product.

on 3/7/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This wears better than MAC Longwear Lipcreme (and looks a lot like the shade called 'Unlimited') for a fraction of the price AND better wear time! I picked it up on a whim at the drugstore when they were running a BOGO deal and gave one to my sister-in-law; we're both hooked! It's a perfect MLBB shade for fair-to-medium skin tones, wears well (lasted through coffee, lunch, afternoon snack, and most of dinner), and has a creamy texture most long-wear products lack. Best $2 I've spent on makeup in a long time!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet 'N' Wild MegaLast Lip Color in shade In the Flesh is actually one of my favorites right now. I tried it only since I wasn't able to get my usual shade—Mocha-licious. Anyway, it's obviously not exactly "flesh" on my skin tone, but it is kind of one of those shades that's flattering on almost everybody & it works on me. It looks pink-brown on most people in my opinion but it looks pretty mauve or beige on me.

The lipstick itself is creamy, easy to apply, & is really nicely pigmented. It's creamy, too. I've been wearing this on a daily basis & I can definitely see myself buying another tube of this. This is the perfect example of a good quality & cheap ($1-2) lipstick.