Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz

Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz

3.1

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first setting spray I have tried. I bought this on a whim as it was on sale and I had been wanting to buy a setting spray for a while. My skin is fairly normal, a bit dehydrated but it gets quite oily when I do wear foundation. Overall I'd say this is a good product, I wouldn't say that I've experienced my makeup lasting any longer using this but I have found I don't get as oily, and it also helps with getting rid of that cakey look that sometimes happens when setting with too much powder. It leaves my skin looking glowy but not oily and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a tonne of makeup (which I tend to wear) so I am quietly impressed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

doesnt actually make makeup last longer. good for cooling down the face, taking away powderiness, and spraying your brush for wet eyeshadow. models prefer is the same price and works way better.

on 7/14/2015 6:35:00 AM

Nope, I do not like this! This does nothing. It's like spraying water on your face with a slight rose smell. If you're looking for a setting spray on a budget, the NYX ones are better for similar price.

on 6/19/2015 11:19:00 AM

THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY!! Now I must say I was very disappointed with this product but I think it's partly my own fault - I had bought this hoping for a setting spray. This will not aid with setting at all. It is a refreshing spray and can fix an overly Powderly look. Not very useful but I have oily skin, I imagine this product would be useful for dry skin folks.

on 5/19/2015 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have never used a setting spray, thought I would give it ago because I work long hours and most primers I've tried break me out.

It smells nice but unfortunately did nothing to increase the staying power of my makeup, which is the whole point of the product so it's an automatic fail but I found another use for it so it didn't go to waste.

I use this when my makeup looks a little weird or cakey and it fixes it up pretty well, it smoothes and blends it out to make it look much more presentable.

But as a setting spray, nah getting something else.

Doesn't do anything, I bought this on a whim, maybe it works for others but speaking for myself I wouldn't buy this again.

on 4/21/2015 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This finishing spritz did nothing for me. The only nice thing was the smell, other than that it didn't enhance the longevity of my makeup nor did it keep me matte. Would not repurchase !

on 1/2/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product! I find my makeup lasts a hell of alot longer when i use this and doesnt go blotchy at all. devastated that everytime i try to get more priceline doesnt have it in stock..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is good for summers, I bought this on sale for ten bucks so for me it worth the price ☺️

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wouldn't say this makes my makeup last any longer, but I haven't got great skin and when I use powder- which is always- I end up looking really cakey. I bought this when I was going on a crazed makeup shopping spree because of a sale going on, and I actually find this gets rid of the powdery look to my makeup.
I've been told by one person that I don't really look like I have makeup on (when I actually wear a tonne of makeup because my face goes red easily).
I also love the smell of roses, so this is orgasmic to me.
One thing I would suggest is making sure your makeup is definitely done before spraying, as when I've attempted to add extra makeup after it, it wasn't looking too great.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools