Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz

Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz

3.1

on 12/10/2017 11:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I didn't notice much with this spay. It did seem to melt my face make-up into my skin a tiny bit better, but it wasn't something I'd get excited over. It's quite good for metallic eye shadows - again, not incredible. The scent of rose is phenomenal though.

on 3/3/2017 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray, many people get confused about the difference but this product is never meant to make you're makeup last longer. It does a great job on it's intended purpose which is to mesh all your makeup layers into one and take away a cakey or powdery finish! It smells really nice and provides a nice hydration on the face

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the first setting spray I have tried. I bought this on a whim as it was on sale and I had been wanting to buy a setting spray for a while. My skin is fairly normal, a bit dehydrated but it gets quite oily when I do wear foundation. Overall I'd say this is a good product, I wouldn't say that I've experienced my makeup lasting any longer using this but I have found I don't get as oily, and it also helps with getting rid of that cakey look that sometimes happens when setting with too much powder. It leaves my skin looking glowy but not oily and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a tonne of makeup (which I tend to wear) so I am quietly impressed.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

doesnt actually make makeup last longer. good for cooling down the face, taking away powderiness, and spraying your brush for wet eyeshadow. models prefer is the same price and works way better.

on 7/14/2015 6:35:00 AM

Nope, I do not like this! This does nothing. It's like spraying water on your face with a slight rose smell. If you're looking for a setting spray on a budget, the NYX ones are better for similar price.

on 6/19/2015 11:19:00 AM

THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY!! Now I must say I was very disappointed with this product but I think it's partly my own fault - I had bought this hoping for a setting spray. This will not aid with setting at all. It is a refreshing spray and can fix an overly Powderly look. Not very useful but I have oily skin, I imagine this product would be useful for dry skin folks.

on 5/19/2015 8:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have never used a setting spray, thought I would give it ago because I work long hours and most primers I've tried break me out.

It smells nice but unfortunately did nothing to increase the staying power of my makeup, which is the whole point of the product so it's an automatic fail but I found another use for it so it didn't go to waste.

I use this when my makeup looks a little weird or cakey and it fixes it up pretty well, it smoothes and blends it out to make it look much more presentable.

But as a setting spray, nah getting something else.

Doesn't do anything, I bought this on a whim, maybe it works for others but speaking for myself I wouldn't buy this again.

on 4/21/2015 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This finishing spritz did nothing for me. The only nice thing was the smell, other than that it didn't enhance the longevity of my makeup nor did it keep me matte. Would not repurchase !

on 1/2/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I love this product! I find my makeup lasts a hell of alot longer when i use this and doesnt go blotchy at all. devastated that everytime i try to get more priceline doesnt have it in stock..

Popular Misc Beauty Tools