Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

3.5

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone, Talc, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Citric Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sea Water, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Silica, Hexyl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Disodium, EDTA, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Love love love!
I have fair skin and use this daily. I am able to skip foundation and my skin actually looks better every day I wear it! It not only helps with evening out skin tone but it improves the health of your skin. I love that you can see the tiny little water droplets form as you rub it in!!
I will buy and use this forever! Sephora stopped carrying it but I got an amazing deal on Amazon. Actually better price than Sephora!!
It is mainly for lighter skin tones though. Dr J's has other for darker tones...

Although reviews for this have been so-so, it is my HG. I love everything about it, especially the fact that it's the only bb that doesn't break me out. I'm 50 (yikes!) And am told I look much younger. I think this product helps with that.

To Read all 90 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/3/2015 10:30:00 PM

I had my doubts after reading all the reviews, but this baby's been sitting in a box for 3-4 years and I had to finally use! I'm just beginning to lighten up from a deep summer tan and the shade is perfect, providing great coverage (more than my much-loved Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer). It applies grey, but sinks in to match my tone. I have oily skin, but I don't think I look any greasier at the end of the day. The cherry on top, this really feels like a real sunscreen as opposed to tinted moisturizer where I'm always wondering if I've worn enough sunscreen. Yes, I would buy this product again, but highly unlikely since I like trying new products.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty good product. I use it as my everyday makeup, sometimes on its own and sometimes with some lucy minerals finishing powder dusted on top. While obviously it doesn't offer a lot of coverage, it looks very natural and does even out the skin tone. It's easy to apply and I like that it contains aloe vera. I have dry, (very) sensitive skin and this hasn't caused me any problems at all.

on 6/30/2015 9:54:00 PM

I do not like this product as much as I like the V7 bb cream or the Black Label bb cream. I think the texture of this cream makes me look oily throughout the day and it does not provide as much color as the other two bb creams. The shade is a bit on the light side, for me it is fine, but for darker-skinned people it will certainly not be a good match.

on 6/7/2015 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mini size from make up store, i think it will works on my face well but unfortunately, it make my face look so greasy after 30 minutes. and will getting worse if you go outside with sunny weather.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

They changed the packaging on this a bit which I like better. As for the actual product, it's creamy but doesn't feel thick or heavy at all. It's kind of grayish compared to my skin tone but it oxidizes to adjust and a little bit of powder on top helps too. It does a good job at covering imperfections and redness but I will also use this as a spot concealer. It doesn't really help with my dark circles so I need to use a separate concealer for that. This BB cream has a somewhat dewy finish so I wouldn't recommend it for those with really oil skin. When I wear this with my NYX highlighter my skin is just glowing, I love it! I haven't tried a lot of BB creams but so far this is my favorite. I like it better than the Dr Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream which I felt like it didn't have as much gray but it made my skin itch :(

on 2/8/2015 7:26:00 PM

This stuff is easy to work with, has a dewy finish, hides dryness and imperfections but has a strong pink tint on my NC15 olive/yellow skin. It's also has opalescence so it's not a total natural look.

I use it as undereye and it's great for that. But if I put this all over I look really strange!

on 12/14/2014 4:24:00 AM

This bb cream is light , moisturizing, doesnt break me out and gives me a dewy finish but the thing is that it has really light coverage while i have a full face of acne scars and it doesnt really blend that well . I like this product but the COVERAGE is just too big of an issue.

on 11/15/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm seriously at a loss with this one.

Dr. Jart is one of my favorite brands, I've had 5 products by them. They don't have the reputation of being a high end brand, still I never complained about their overly priced products.
Their water fuse line is definitely a horrible flop and i don't understand how it has such good reviews.

This particular BB cream had no coverage, blending it in was harder than anything I've ever owned and the result was a blotchy, greasy, cakey looking face. I have dry skin and LOVE dewy finishing products/ This looked really really bad. Despite being oily, my dry patches looked awful. IF you are NC10-15 it will be too dark to you.

Seriously, save your money on this one.