Zoya Valerie

Zoya Valerie
Zoya Valerie~One CoatValerie Valerie and Jem

4.8

on 2/20/2014 6:54:00 AM

Stunning deep purple shade with copperish glass flecks that give it extra depth of color. Opaque and easy drying looks perfect after 2 coats. Changes appearance in various lightning due to this copper flash. Not very lasting, tip wear after only one day but the color is so nice that it can be forgiven.

on 1/16/2012 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Deep burgundy with wine colored flecks of shimmer! This is my first experience with a Zoya polish, and I don't think anything else can top this color! It's quickly became an instant favorite in my collection. It applies smoothly, although for me the brush feels a little skimpy and harder to work with compared to say, the brush in China Glaze polishes. Two thin coats does the job for me.

on 9/29/2011 1:48:00 PM

Realy nice duchrome color, but my nails wasnt dry after 3 hours....

on 11/1/2011 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this polish. One of my top 10 of all time. If you apply one even coat...no need for a 2nd coat!! Wear time on me was amazing (I used a good base and top coat). I wore for almost a week. I could have worn it longer, but I was getting a little bored. It is a dark vampy burgundy wine color with golden shimmer. I'll probably never use a whole bottle, but I know I'd buy it again if I needed to.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect purple/burgundy glass fleck polish - application is fantastic, and it wore really well on me too. Definitely a staple vampy.

This is a nice blackened burgundy base polish with purple and a bunch of fushia and gold flecks polish. This is a very vampy polish. It has a really lovely shimmer effect. I love this polish...it only needs one coat so yay! The texture is amazing. It is definatly one of my fav zoya.

on 5/29/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Zoya Valerie (0.50 fl oz for $8 usd) is a deep royal purple with red, pink and gold small glitters. I love the different tones of glitter on Valerie because it adds a shimmering dimensional effect. The intensity is very opaque, with only 1 coat is all I needed to get the same opaque as the bottle. The finish is a metallic and a shimmer dark purple. The application is smooth and thin which is very simple to apply. Since this is a deep color, I have to be careful to not apply outside my nail because it will creates a sloppy look. The wearing time is good lasting about 8-10 days on my nails with Seche Vite's rapid coat. Valerie is a nice addition to a purple and a gothic tone collection and this can be wear with many looks to reach a sexy seductive vampy and gothic effect. If you are looking for a dark royal purple with a golden glitter, then Valerie is a nice purple for you.

on 6/1/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Amazing color, and it goes on great as well . . . does not come off as easily, but I can live with that.

If, like me, you really liked OPI's Visions of Sugarplum, this is a pretty good dupe, although slightly more red-toned. (I actually like Valerie better.)

Popular Polishes