ZOYA Valerie

Filtered by hair type : Other
ZOYA Valerie
Zoya Valerie~One CoatValerie Valerie and Jem

on 2/20/2014 6:54:00 AM

Stunning deep purple shade with copperish glass flecks that give it extra depth of color. Opaque and easy drying looks perfect after 2 coats. Changes appearance in various lightning due to this copper flash. Not very lasting, tip wear after only one day but the color is so nice that it can be forgiven.

on 1/16/2012 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Deep burgundy with wine colored flecks of shimmer! This is my first experience with a Zoya polish, and I don't think anything else can top this color! It's quickly became an instant favorite in my collection. It applies smoothly, although for me the brush feels a little skimpy and harder to work with compared to say, the brush in China Glaze polishes. Two thin coats does the job for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect purple/burgundy glass fleck polish - application is fantastic, and it wore really well on me too. Definitely a staple vampy.

on 6/1/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Amazing color, and it goes on great as well . . . does not come off as easily, but I can live with that.

If, like me, you really liked OPI's Visions of Sugarplum, this is a pretty good dupe, although slightly more red-toned. (I actually like Valerie better.)

Popular Polishes