Zoya Valerie

Zoya Valerie
Zoya Valerie~One CoatValerie Valerie and Jem

4.6

on 2/20/2014 6:54:00 AM

Stunning deep purple shade with copperish glass flecks that give it extra depth of color. Opaque and easy drying looks perfect after 2 coats. Changes appearance in various lightning due to this copper flash. Not very lasting, tip wear after only one day but the color is so nice that it can be forgiven.

on 11/1/2011 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this polish. One of my top 10 of all time. If you apply one even coat...no need for a 2nd coat!! Wear time on me was amazing (I used a good base and top coat). I wore for almost a week. I could have worn it longer, but I was getting a little bored. It is a dark vampy burgundy wine color with golden shimmer. I'll probably never use a whole bottle, but I know I'd buy it again if I needed to.

This is a nice blackened burgundy base polish with purple and a bunch of fushia and gold flecks polish. This is a very vampy polish. It has a really lovely shimmer effect. I love this polish...it only needs one coat so yay! The texture is amazing. It is definatly one of my fav zoya.

on 9/29/2011 1:48:00 PM

Realy nice duchrome color, but my nails wasnt dry after 3 hours....

on 6/1/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Amazing color, and it goes on great as well . . . does not come off as easily, but I can live with that.

If, like me, you really liked OPI's Visions of Sugarplum, this is a pretty good dupe, although slightly more red-toned. (I actually like Valerie better.)

Popular Polishes