Zoya Valerie

Zoya Valerie~One CoatValerie Valerie and Jem

4.6

on 1/16/2012 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Deep burgundy with wine colored flecks of shimmer! This is my first experience with a Zoya polish, and I don't think anything else can top this color! It's quickly became an instant favorite in my collection. It applies smoothly, although for me the brush feels a little skimpy and harder to work with compared to say, the brush in China Glaze polishes. Two thin coats does the job for me.

on 11/1/2011 8:16:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

LOVE this polish. One of my top 10 of all time. If you apply one even coat...no need for a 2nd coat!! Wear time on me was amazing (I used a good base and top coat). I wore for almost a week. I could have worn it longer, but I was getting a little bored. It is a dark vampy burgundy wine color with golden shimmer. I'll probably never use a whole bottle, but I know I'd buy it again if I needed to.

on 9/29/2011 1:48:00 PM

Realy nice duchrome color, but my nails wasnt dry after 3 hours....

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect purple/burgundy glass fleck polish - application is fantastic, and it wore really well on me too. Definitely a staple vampy.

on 5/29/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Zoya Valerie (0.50 fl oz for $8 usd) is a deep royal purple with red, pink and gold small glitters. I love the different tones of glitter on Valerie because it adds a shimmering dimensional effect. The intensity is very opaque, with only 1 coat is all I needed to get the same opaque as the bottle. The finish is a metallic and a shimmer dark purple. The application is smooth and thin which is very simple to apply. Since this is a deep color, I have to be careful to not apply outside my nail because it will creates a sloppy look. The wearing time is good lasting about 8-10 days on my nails with Seche Vite's rapid coat. Valerie is a nice addition to a purple and a gothic tone collection and this can be wear with many looks to reach a sexy seductive vampy and gothic effect. If you are looking for a dark royal purple with a golden glitter, then Valerie is a nice purple for you.

Popular Polishes