Zoya Perrie

Zoya Perrie

4.6

on 9/4/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

BEAUTIFUL pink lavender that is dark enough not to look pastel. This is super flattering on my NW20 skin (cool tone and fair). Looks very clean on my hands and almost nude.

Typical GREAT Zoya formula and is completely opaque in nearly one coat. Lasts for a week with just tip wear. Love this color and love Zoya.

on 4/18/2013 2:42:00 PM

Very nice bright pink tinged lavender. perfect for spring and summer, very flattering color. Nice application too

on 9/14/2012 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I liked that Perrie was a cool lavender without being gray. But on my toes, it looked so much brighter than in the bottle after even 1 coat that it was more fuscia married with lavender. My toes perfectly match the photo someone posted, but I wanted the color in the bottle (don't we all...whenever we pick up a new shade). Not bad, just not what I had in mind.

on 5/29/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Zoya Perrie (0.50 fl oz for $8 usd) is cream lavender with a slight touch of purple. Perrie is a true lavender polish that is perfect for spring and summer, but can be wear all year round when you crave a lavender and who does not like a lavender polish. Perrie applies very smooth and the formula is thin so it is very easy to work with. The intensity of the polish is opaque, with only 1 coat I got the same intensity as the bottle but with 2 coats, I got the rich lavender color that Perrie is. Also, the wearing time is good, I got 6-8 days on my hands but longer on my toe nails about 1 month. Perrie is similar to Essie Splash of Grenadine but Perrie is more purple than pink. If you are looking for a cream lavender purple with a hint of pink that looks beautiful on all skin tones and goes with many looks and outfits, then you might want to give Zoya Perrie a try.

on 6/8/2011 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a fun, lovely color! It's a perfect spring or summery color. It reminds me of the color of Easter eggs! Like with all Zoyas, I get great wear and application was easy.

Popular Polishes