Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Truth SerumTruth Serum

3.2

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

on 8/11/2018 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I don't really understand the hype with this product. I've used it consistently for months and noticed nothing different with the brightness of my skin or my dark spots!

on 6/20/2018 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have dry skin and the truth serum has helped with helping my skin look healthy. I use a moisturizer after the product has penetrated the skin for about 3-5 minutes. It smells like oranges in my opinion, which for me is a plus. I would recommend this to a friend but always use spf because it can cause a sun burn.

on 10/26/2017 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this about 3 months ago. The bottle is nearly empty and it has done *nothing* to brighten my skin. I have very light dermal melasma that I have faded quite well with my own DIY serums. I thought I would try something "professional" Well, all this product as done is clogged my pores and irritate my skin. Will not repurchase.

on 7/12/2017 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I received this product as a sample size at Sephora.

My skin felt so radiant and hydrated after using the Truth Serum. It did not irritate my skin. The fragrance is soft and citrus-y. The smell ends about 5 minutes after applying and doesn't linger (unlike the Sunday Riley CEO--that thing is like perfume).

Of the first three ingredients, two are forms of vitamin C. It also has aloe and grapeseed extract. All the product texture-enhancing ingredients are at the bottom of the list--which they should be.

For reference, I have combination skin that leans oily.

on 6/16/2017 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this as part of the 3 little wonders skin care regimen, along with the Find Your Balance cleanser. I love it-- my skin looks and feels cleaner and brighter. I'm not sure which product is contributing the most to the improvement of my skin, but I love all of the products. I love the consistency and smell of each product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Got a travel size bottle of this from Sephora when I bought my Clarisonic. I have been using it once a day - in the morning - and am almost out of the serum now. Have not seen any improvement in my skin whatsoever. I have substantial hyperpigmnentation from acne/acne scarring and I have not seen any difference after finishing the travel sized bottle.

Thankfully, I did not experience any negative reactions (super sensitive skin) despite the fragrance of this serum; it has a strong, artificial-smelling orange scent. I didn't mind it, but I could see it being bothersome for those who prefer mildly scented or unscented products.

on 10/16/2015 2:13:00 PM

I've been using this product for a few months now and haven't noticed any change on my skin. This doesn't make me break out but not sure if it's doing anything good for my skin.

on 5/2/2015 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this product; it is natural, smells great, goes on nicely. The pump in the bottle works well. However, there was no effect. I was looking for something that felt moisturizing to my skin, but it just felt like it sat on top and didn't absorb. I tried the big bottle of it and I found no difference in my skin at all. I have combination skin, it didn't break me out, but it also didn't clear up any dry spots that I did have.

on 4/6/2015 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hmm, I feel this serum is just average. It doesn't do anything for my skin and its smell is bordering on offensive. Would not repurchase.

on 11/7/2014 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The unfortunate part about serums like this is that it's hard to prove a lack of damage. However, I do think a serum is an important part of a skincare routine and this one so far is non-irritating, smells nicely like citrus, has a good texture, and isn't too expensive for a vitamin C serum. The only real effect it has is to kind of subtly brighten everything up and I notice that when I don't use it my skin doesn't have as nice a texture as it usually does (if that makes sense).

Popular Face Skincare Products