Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Truth SerumTruth Serum

3.5

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

on 4/11/2018 8:39:00 AM

OMG! Love it! Serums is little expesive normaly so it isn´t too bad. I bought the whole set with this serum, the invigorating night transforming gel and the sheer transformations perfeting moisturizer so it became a little cheaper per product.
But the Serum sinks ins so good in to the skin, feels soo good on the skin, smells sooooooo good and gives good moisture to the skin. it works with other moisture creams too so that´s good.

on 12/15/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum is a holy grail product for me, have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. Day or night, it just nourishes and calms my skin in a way no other has done. I love the vibes on this stuff.

I love a lot of the products in this skin care line because they're priced right and always smells really great. Like the rest of the truth line, this serum smells very citrusy without any irritation. But this serum just doesn't play nice with my Josie Maran face oil. As soon as I layer my face oil on top of this serum, it starts to pill off. Since the serum keeps pilling off, I can't really speak to how effective this serum is. I love my face oil more, so I'm not going to purchase the full size to try this again.

on 7/22/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really impressed with this product so far. I've been using it for a couple of weeks after I wash my face in the morning and at night. My undereyes particularly seem firmer and more hydrated, and my skin overall has less texture now. I've always been kind of skeptical of fancy skin care, but I am really loving this serum so far. I want to try the night serum and the moisturizer as well.

ETA: I love this serum so much. I just can't spend $48/ounce. At this rate I'll be spending 50 bucks a month just for face serum. No can do. So sadly I will not repurchase this product. But if it's in your budget, I highly recommend it. It is fantastic.

Edited again: I decided after trying a couple of other serums - cheaper ones - that I don't want to try to find something almost as good as this. I want this. So I bought the 1.7 fl oz size with a $20 discount from Sephora and I'm trying to see how long I can get it to last. I figure if I can get it to last at least two months, then I can justify the cost to myself. It really is amazing stuff.

on 5/28/2017 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Got this in the 3 little wonder pack and honestly love it!!! I use it every night under my face cream my skin looks a lot more radiant and is glowing since using it and it's been two weeks, will definitely repurchase again

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This serum is just wonderful . I put it in the morning before my moisturizer and then I put my foundation and make-up . When I remove my make-up at night my skin is so bright , so plump and healthy . I can see the difference when I use it and when I don't use it .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this. I can definitely see a difference when I don't use it. Helps keep my skin more even and hydrated

on 7/26/2016 6:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never cared for vitamin c serum until I tried this out from my moms skincare stash. I'm very impressed, I'll apply this at night and when I wake up my skin just appears brighter and more even toned. I'm almost done the whole bottle and I have 0 hyper pigmentation and any pimple I got went away without any sort of mark.

on 8/1/2015 6:25:00 PM

I was looking for a shelf-stable vitamin C serum since I don't want to run to the fridge every morning when I want to apply my skincare. This is highly rated and the ingredients list looked OK to me (I do not like serums that have glycerin as a main ingredient since it irritates my skin).

I've been using it daily for the past two months and am pretty happy with it. I have combination skin that is on the drier side. I already use dapsone gel and Tazorac for acne and to keep my pores clear. I wanted to add a C serum to the mix to add clarity and free radical protection during the day. My skin is noticeably brighter these days with that even radiance that you can only achieve with vitamin C.

This (in combination with good sun protection) has also helped fade some old acne marks. It hasn't clogged my pores (which some vitamin C serums have done) or caused any other problems. I like the pump bottle, though I wish they'd package it in tinted rather than clear glass. My solution is to just keep it in the box (which incidentally makes it easier to organize in a drawer).

This is somewhat pricey, though kind of reasonable in the world of vitamin C serums. What's especially nice is that Ole Henrickson offers this in smaller sizes for people to try or to make traveling with it easier. Would repurchase.

ETA: I found that Mad Hippie's vitamin C serum is a good, less expensive alternative to Truth Serum. It uses the same form of vitamin C and has ferulic acid to help stabilize it.

on 7/5/2015 10:28:00 PM

saw no changes after using this for a couple of weeks :/

Popular Face Skincare Products