Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Truth Serum

3.4

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

on 11/27/2016 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is quite expensive and ultimately I don't think it is worth the money. Although I love having a pump that can lock itself, the clear glass jar probably ends up deactivating any vitamin c in this serum. It smells nicely orangey and does moisturize, but I don't feel that the vitamin c in it is working.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this product since Sept of this year and I haven't noticed any significant change in my complexion to directly link it's improvement to this product. It smells like orange candy, which is pleasant, and it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. I purchased it as a part of a trio kit from Ole Henriksen (Three Little Wonders) for $80- 86, the packaging is efficient so I have no complaints about that. However, I won't be repurchasing though. I feel like there are better serums on the market.

To Read all 299 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/7/2016 12:16:00 PM

I am conflicted about this product. I'm not convinced it has any major vitamin c benefit. I have tried several vitamin c serums over the years. This product DOES wear very well under makeup, a problem I've had with other serums I've tried. There are newer, more sophisticated vitamin c formulations I'd like to try before I ever go back to this one.

on 8/23/2016 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This smells pleasantly orange and sweet, like orange sherbet. It dries to mild stickiness on the skin, but that disappears under moisturizer and other products. It didn't cause me any irritation or breakouts. However, it didn't cause me any solid positive changes in my skin either, despite several weeks of use.

on 8/16/2016 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I read lots of reviews about this serum before buying it. I just got through the bottle, which did last several months at least, but am hugely disappointed. It doesn't seem to have done anything for me. I saw no brightening or damage repair (I have a decent amount of acne scarring). Not sure what I was supposed to see, but this did nothing.

on 7/26/2016 6:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never cared for vitamin c serum until I tried this out from my moms skincare stash. I'm very impressed, I'll apply this at night and when I wake up my skin just appears brighter and more even toned. I'm almost done the whole bottle and I have 0 hyper pigmentation and any pimple I got went away without any sort of mark.

i have been looking for a way to improve my skin and i really the idea of having this ole henriksen truth serum but i have been doing a lot of research and this article https://www.mapleholistics.com/blog/ole-henriksen-serum/ please tell me what you think cause i am very interested in your feedback .

One the best antiaging boosters that I have tried. Has a fresh scent and does not feel oily to the touch. Has extreme healing properties and I love the fact that it's oil free. I use this at night to repair my skin from any damage during the day. I especially love it during the summer time to heal any sun damage that can cause wrinkles.

I had pretty high hopes for this product after reading the reviews online about it but unfortunately I felt like it did nothing for my skin. I having been using it for the last 3+ months but I still do not see any changes to my skin compared to before in terms of brightness and clarity. I purchased this in the 3 little wonders kit, but bought it mainly for the invigorating night treatment gel which did wonders for my skin. Also I do not like the smell of the product as it smells of artificial citrus which I find very off putting.

on 6/9/2016 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

75 bucks for the big size but Imma bite the bullet. Yeah, it's that good. Got the trial size in a Sephora GVP. There was a red spot on my face that was not quite a break out, it had been lingering for a month. Used this and it was gone over night! Plus my skin is glowy and bright. Aaaaah mazing. I have used Avon's Vitamin C serum, and it never had such dramatic results for me. I am adding Truth Serum to my daily routine, it does say to use in the morning, I prefer to use that type of stuff at night. I have heard that the effectiveness diminishes if you don't use it at night.

Popular Face Skincare Products