Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Truth Serum

3.4

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

on 5/26/2017 5:34:00 AM

Love this stuff. Leaves skin smooth and evens out skin. Also helped my wrinkles.

on 5/18/2017 10:55:00 PM

bought this before christmas 2016, as part of three little wonders trio, small starter set. Excellent price. Essentially you get the 30 ml of a $60 moisturizer and the full size of the $60 pm glycolic serum for 20 bucks.
I used as directed. Wears well under makeup, the moisturizer is extremely rich but not in a bad way, and a little goes a long way, so if I over did it, I'd regret it 8 hours later; bit shiny.
So, entire set: I loved so much, actually repurchased. That's a first.
Then I stopped using for one month to test. Did other stuff, serums, light cream, the same idea.
Noticed a difference. And realized from photos of naked-faced photos both am and pm that my skin just looked better between Jan and April: glow, clearer, younger, brighter, scars had def begun to fade (acne) and not clogged.
So, as I write this, it is night number one of going back on Ole Henriksen, all the way, same trio, I'm sold!
so to summarize:
no breakouts
helped scars
excellent under concealer and high quality mineral powders (all I wear for makeup)
smells delish
fantastic active ingredients in a stable formula - did a lot of research on that btw
good looking skin that glows!
nice packaging
excellent value (as a set)
passed the four month test with the one month controlled test break...
with flying colours!

on 4/22/2017 10:50:00 PM

I'm conflicted: The science on this product is pretty solid, but the texture is sticky and the scent is strong. I like it, I have not noticed any breakouts as a result, but I put it on more because I was told to, and because Beauty by the Geeks say it's good (and because I paid for it) than because I personally love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This serum is just wonderful . I put it in the morning before my moisturizer and then I put my foundation and make-up . When I remove my make-up at night my skin is so bright , so plump and healthy . I can see the difference when I use it and when I don't use it .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this. I can definitely see a difference when I don't use it. Helps keep my skin more even and hydrated

on 1/7/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this product for two weeks, and honestly it did nothing but break me out.
dont bother with it, please dont waste your money as this serum is way too pricey

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this serum is actually pretty good value. It's lovely to apply and definitely hydrates. I would say it's one of my favourites. Worth a try, especially as you can get it in 15ml.

on 11/27/2016 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is quite expensive and ultimately I don't think it is worth the money. Although I love having a pump that can lock itself, the clear glass jar probably ends up deactivating any vitamin c in this serum. It smells nicely orangey and does moisturize, but I don't feel that the vitamin c in it is working.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this product since Sept of this year and I haven't noticed any significant change in my complexion to directly link it's improvement to this product. It smells like orange candy, which is pleasant, and it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. I purchased it as a part of a trio kit from Ole Henriksen (Three Little Wonders) for $80- 86, the packaging is efficient so I have no complaints about that. However, I won't be repurchasing though. I feel like there are better serums on the market.

on 10/7/2016 12:16:00 PM

I am conflicted about this product. I'm not convinced it has any major vitamin c benefit. I have tried several vitamin c serums over the years. This product DOES wear very well under makeup, a problem I've had with other serums I've tried. There are newer, more sophisticated vitamin c formulations I'd like to try before I ever go back to this one.

Popular Face Skincare Products