Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Truth SerumTruth Serum

3.4

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

on 6/20/2018 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have dry skin and the truth serum has helped with helping my skin look healthy. I use a moisturizer after the product has penetrated the skin for about 3-5 minutes. It smells like oranges in my opinion, which for me is a plus. I would recommend this to a friend but always use spf because it can cause a sun burn.

on 5/23/2018 11:38:00 PM

i love this serum and have already repurchased a few times. It is on the pricy side but it feels great on and my skin just drinks it up. it is not a moisturizing product so I follow up with a moisturizer.

on 4/11/2018 8:39:00 AM

OMG! Love it! Serums is little expesive normaly so it isn´t too bad. I bought the whole set with this serum, the invigorating night transforming gel and the sheer transformations perfeting moisturizer so it became a little cheaper per product.
But the Serum sinks ins so good in to the skin, feels soo good on the skin, smells sooooooo good and gives good moisture to the skin. it works with other moisture creams too so that´s good.

on 3/7/2018 5:38:00 PM

I only deducted a lippie because it dried out my skin. I suffer from dry skin so I am really only leaving a review to say dry ladies/gents, maybe try a more hydrating serum instead:) Other than that I thought the product was great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you enjoy this product, please disregard my review, as this is more about personal preference and knowing how companies overprice for products containing either too little Vit C or no way to preserve it.

This is an okay serum, it does provide hydration and smooth skin, so if you layer products it's the right consistency. In terms of Vitamin C, it's definitely not the most effective amount, nor did I notice a difference in my skin the way I know C works. This is really common with Vit C products because it's not shelf stable, not to mention that antioxidants require full SPF coverage so that they don't break down or damage your skin. I will always advocate that even the smallest amount of topical C requires SPF and should be stated on all products containing it.

I think this is overpriced in comparison to making your own serum, but it might be good for those who want to layer products for hydration or those who use acid peels. I would not suggest this for people who specifically want Vitamin C.

on 1/15/2018 2:50:00 PM

I received a deluxe sample of this serum from Sephora and have been using it consistently for the past three weeks. While the serum does make my skin feel really soft and smooth after applying it, I can't say I've seen the slightest overall change in the texture or firmness of my skin. It seems a bit expensive for something that doesn't quite live up to it's claims, so I won't be purchasing once my sample runs out. Nice serum, but too pricy for me for the minimal results.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The packaging of this serum has changed by the way. It now comes in a translucent orange coloured bottle.
The smell is very orangey and the consistency of the product is pretty liquid. When applied to the face, it absorbs right away and having oily skin myself, I have come to love it. This is the 2nd bottle I'm on and I will keep buying this product again and again.

on 12/15/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum is a holy grail product for me, have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. Day or night, it just nourishes and calms my skin in a way no other has done. I love the vibes on this stuff.

on 11/18/2017 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This feels nice on my face and smells amazing but I am not seeing any results at all with it. Love the pump bottle though. I will be sticking with Deciem for vitamin C serums. Would not repurchase.

on 10/26/2017 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this about 3 months ago. The bottle is nearly empty and it has done *nothing* to brighten my skin. I have very light dermal melasma that I have faded quite well with my own DIY serums. I thought I would try something "professional" Well, all this product as done is clogged my pores and irritate my skin. Will not repurchase.

Popular Face Skincare Products