Ole Henriksen Truth Serum

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
Truth Serum

3.4

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Calcium Ascorbate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Oleth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thioctic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This serum is just wonderful . I put it in the morning before my moisturizer and then I put my foundation and make-up . When I remove my make-up at night my skin is so bright , so plump and healthy . I can see the difference when I use it and when I don't use it .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this. I can definitely see a difference when I don't use it. Helps keep my skin more even and hydrated

on 1/7/2017 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this product for two weeks, and honestly it did nothing but break me out.
dont bother with it, please dont waste your money as this serum is way too pricey

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think this serum is actually pretty good value. It's lovely to apply and definitely hydrates. I would say it's one of my favourites. Worth a try, especially as you can get it in 15ml.

on 11/27/2016 9:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is quite expensive and ultimately I don't think it is worth the money. Although I love having a pump that can lock itself, the clear glass jar probably ends up deactivating any vitamin c in this serum. It smells nicely orangey and does moisturize, but I don't feel that the vitamin c in it is working.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been using this product since Sept of this year and I haven't noticed any significant change in my complexion to directly link it's improvement to this product. It smells like orange candy, which is pleasant, and it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. I purchased it as a part of a trio kit from Ole Henriksen (Three Little Wonders) for $80- 86, the packaging is efficient so I have no complaints about that. However, I won't be repurchasing though. I feel like there are better serums on the market.

on 10/7/2016 12:16:00 PM

I am conflicted about this product. I'm not convinced it has any major vitamin c benefit. I have tried several vitamin c serums over the years. This product DOES wear very well under makeup, a problem I've had with other serums I've tried. There are newer, more sophisticated vitamin c formulations I'd like to try before I ever go back to this one.

on 8/23/2016 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This smells pleasantly orange and sweet, like orange sherbet. It dries to mild stickiness on the skin, but that disappears under moisturizer and other products. It didn't cause me any irritation or breakouts. However, it didn't cause me any solid positive changes in my skin either, despite several weeks of use.

on 8/16/2016 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I read lots of reviews about this serum before buying it. I just got through the bottle, which did last several months at least, but am hugely disappointed. It doesn't seem to have done anything for me. I saw no brightening or damage repair (I have a decent amount of acne scarring). Not sure what I was supposed to see, but this did nothing.

on 7/26/2016 6:59:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never cared for vitamin c serum until I tried this out from my moms skincare stash. I'm very impressed, I'll apply this at night and when I wake up my skin just appears brighter and more even toned. I'm almost done the whole bottle and I have 0 hyper pigmentation and any pimple I got went away without any sort of mark.

Popular Face Skincare Products