Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick (All Shades)

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick (All Shades)

4.3

on 11/13/2017 5:59:00 AM

I bought two lipsticks (Berry Bradshaw and Plum & Bass) and am now a firm fan. The value for price is excellent. The colors are gorgeous, they feel creamy and luxurious, and the staying power easily matches anything from the more expensive brands I've used -- YSL, Lancome, Dior, Clinique, etc. The case feels good in the hand, is plain but attractive, and have not had any problem with it staying shut (unlike Armani, after purse lining mishaps with two of their lipsticks, never again). Catrice Ultimate Colour is now my number one lipstick choice. That they don't test on animals is the icing on the cake!

on 10/27/2017 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't like this product. I don't necessarily think it's bad, it just isn't my type of lipstick. It's a very slippery formula, doesn't last long on the lips, has a shiny finish. It is not very pigmented. Shade 020 Maroon is a lovely 'my lips but better shade' for me, and because of the comfortable formula I thought it'd be an amazing everyday lipstick, but I never reach for it. I guess it just depends on your personal preference.

Wowww I'm really impressed by this product. I bought mine is shade 020 (Maroon) and I'm blown away by the quality and the color payoff. This is crazy for the price that I pay for it but the quality is way better than Urban Decay Vice Lipstick. The packaging also nice and doesn't look cheap at all. Major love!

on 7/19/2017 4:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I went to drugstore searching for a nude lipstick for everyday use that isn't greasy or sticky. I found the perfect colour for me, that's why I bought it.
Amazing product. Catrice promise it is highly pigmented and long lasting, has a creamy texture - and all of it is true!
I use 380 Nude-Tastic colour, looking natural and beautiful. It feels light and comfortable on the lips and moisturizes it.
I give 5 stars for price, package and product quality. Highly recommend to try this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in the shade Maroon 020. it's a dark nude mocha with red warm undertones. It's definitely more of a fall/winter shade, so I will be saving this one for later in the year. Scent reminds me of warm caramel. Not sure if each color has this same scent, but it would cool if each one had its own. Texture is buttery waxy soft and lipstick glides over your lips well. It's highly pigmented and has a slight metallic sheen to it, nothing too bold for day office wear. I like the formula enough to try this in a different shade. Cost is $7 at Ulta. Wear time is about 2-4 hours, maybe more if you don't eat/drink. Packaging is okay - black metal with decent weight. Clicks shut.

From the Ulta website description: "Color Counts! The Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks are highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful - that lasts for hours. Paraben free. Not tested on animals."

Pros:

Nice formula
Inexpensive
Nice scent
High pigment
Not tested on animals

Cons:

None

on 7/24/2017 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mean what can possibly be wrong with this product? It says ultimate colour and it really is You can see very intensive colour when you just slightly touch your lip It's easy to apply (average lipstick level easy) I don't really know for how long it stays on your lips 'cause I still didn't have the chance to wear it anywhere so I've just tried it It's not so shiny but not matte also so something in between

Edit! I own Cool Brown now, too. I love it. It's not really a cool brown, more of a warm medium brown with a hint of light cherry red, which gives it depth and makes it more flattering. Very 90's, but with a twist.

I love these! Especially Marroon 020 - a perfect rosy brown. It has the best formula out of all of those I own.
I also own In a rose garden (a neutral warm pink with a bit of silver or gold glitter-invisible on the lips but i wish it didn't have it cause it would've looked even better), Hey Nude (very pale dusty pink-a bit hard to wear esp on chapped lips and it settles a bit), Nude-tastic (a brown-nude, it's a touch light and it settles a bit), Princess Peach (BRIGHT orange :)) settles a bit), Sweet Coraline (Wow, perfect orange coral red).

The pale ones last less. They smell yummy and they feel so soft and buttery. NO yucky taste. Pretty moisturizing.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! YAY! <3

on 12/28/2015 6:14:00 AM

This lipstick is amazing! Really pigmented, lovely formula that isn't too glossy and sticky. The only downfall is that I found it wore off pretty quickly even with a lipliner. I only got 2 hours or less of wear from it.

on 1/26/2016 4:44:00 PM

Another great product from Catrice! They have some great products for great prices, and this lipstick is one of them!
I purchased quite a few, and they are so creamy, smooth and moistorizing. The colors are stunning, and I especially love 020, which is a great dupe for MAC's velvet teddy. The finish is different, but I actually like 020 better because it suits me more than Velvet teddy. It lasts for quite a while on me, depending on how much I eat and drink, but averagely 4 or 5 hours before I see a bit of fading and top up. I do have lipsticks that last longer, but they dont have the comfortable and creamy formulation of these. It feels so nice on the lips all day long!
Also, the packaging is so sleek and I love it!

on 5/10/2016 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm sorry, but I find this one a total bummer. A couple of months ago I got this in shade "Red my lips", just another red in my infinite collection, but I always like to try a new brand - surprises hide everywhere. Not this time tho.
The colour pay off is amazing, I should definitely say that. One layer and you can go. Except, you should go nowhere otherwise you will stain everything moving, standing or breathing on your way. It stains everything, damn it! My teeth, my face, the edges of the mouth, clothes, everything.. and wears of in a matter of minutes if you dare to move. I'm not interested in trying it on the long run or hope for it to resist meals and long days.
Luckily it wasn't a waste of money, because it is very cheap. But I guess it'll end up being just a +1 in the scene makeup I use for work. Fail!