Catrice Ultimate Colour (All Shades)

Catrice Ultimate Colour (All Shades)
Catrice Ultimate colour 100 Lobster loveCatrice Ultimate colour 210 pinkadilly circusUltimate Colour (All Shades)Ultimate Colour (All Shades)Catrice Ultimate colour lipsticks

4.3

on 7/24/2017 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mean what can possibly be wrong with this product? It says ultimate colour and it really is You can see very intensive colour when you just slightly touch your lip It's easy to apply (average lipstick level easy) I don't really know for how long it stays on your lips 'cause I still didn't have the chance to wear it anywhere so I've just tried it It's not so shiny but not matte also so something in between

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this in the shade Maroon 020. it's a dark nude mocha with red warm undertones. It's definitely more of a fall/winter shade, so I will be saving this one for later in the year. Scent reminds me of warm caramel. Not sure if each color has this same scent, but it would cool if each one had its own. Texture is buttery waxy soft and lipstick glides over your lips well. It's highly pigmented and has a slight metallic sheen to it, nothing too bold for day office wear. I like the formula enough to try this in a different shade. Cost is $7 at Ulta. Wear time is about 2-4 hours, maybe more if you don't eat/drink. Packaging is okay - black metal with decent weight, but the lid does not click/stay shut. Be careful if you put in your bag.

From the Ulta website description: "Color Counts! The Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipsticks are highly-pigmented, rich shades with perfect coverage and shine, plus a smooth, creamy and long-lasting texture: color at its most beautiful - that lasts for hours. Paraben free. Not tested on animals."

Pros:

Nice formula
Inexpensive
Nice scent
High pigment
Not tested on animals

Cons:

Lid doesn't stay on/lock shut

Wowww I'm really impressed by this product. I bought mine is shade 020 (Maroon) and I'm blown away by the quality and the color payoff. This is crazy for the price that I pay for it but the quality is way better than Urban Decay Vice Lipstick. The packaging also nice and doesn't look cheap at all. Major love!

Edit! I own Cool Brown now, too. I love it. It's not really a cool brown, more of a warm medium brown with a hint of light cherry red, which gives it depth and makes it more flattering. Very 90's, but with a twist.

I love these! Especially Marroon 020 - a perfect rosy brown. It has the best formula out of all of those I own.
I also own In a rose garden (a neutral warm pink with a bit of silver or gold glitter-invisible on the lips but i wish it didn't have it cause it would've looked even better), Hey Nude (very pale dusty pink-a bit hard to wear esp on chapped lips and it settles a bit), Nude-tastic (a brown-nude, it's a touch light and it settles a bit), Princess Peach (BRIGHT orange :)) settles a bit), Sweet Coraline (Wow, perfect orange coral red).

The pale ones last less. They smell yummy and they feel so soft and buttery. NO yucky taste. Pretty moisturizing.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! YAY! <3

on 5/10/2016 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm sorry, but I find this one a total bummer. A couple of months ago I got this in shade "Red my lips", just another red in my infinite collection, but I always like to try a new brand - surprises hide everywhere. Not this time tho.
The colour pay off is amazing, I should definitely say that. One layer and you can go. Except, you should go nowhere otherwise you will stain everything moving, standing or breathing on your way. It stains everything, damn it! My teeth, my face, the edges of the mouth, clothes, everything.. and wears of in a matter of minutes if you dare to move. I'm not interested in trying it on the long run or hope for it to resist meals and long days.
Luckily it wasn't a waste of money, because it is very cheap. But I guess it'll end up being just a +1 in the scene makeup I use for work. Fail!

on 7/19/2017 4:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I went to drugstore searching for a nude lipstick for everyday use that isn't greasy or sticky. I found the perfect colour for me, that's why I bought it.
Amazing product. Catrice promise it is highly pigmented and long lasting, has a creamy texture - and all of it is true!
I use 380 Nude-Tastic colour, looking natural and beautiful. It feels light and comfortable on the lips and moisturizes it.
I give 5 stars for price, package and product quality. Highly recommend to try this.

on 10/4/2015 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Another great product from Catrice! It is creamy, glides smoothly, does not feather, moisturizing and colors have great variety. My only gripe is that the distributor here in the Philippines does not replenish those fast moving items. Im almost out of it and looking for other sources to buy these.

on 10/29/2015 3:56:00 AM

One word. #Creamy! Super creamy, moisturizing and glides easily. I got the color Marroon(means brown in spanish) No 020. But this is a good dupe for Mac`s velvet teddy altho' the finish is different. I paired it with Catrice lip pencil in Upper Brown Side(which Im told is a dupe for Mac`s soar). Nice!!!

Maroon and Upper Brown Side go so well together. Its a nude/ light brown lip color with high shine due the moisture content in the lipstick. It smells so nice right under my nose, like candy or something. The lipstick has the name Catrice embossed on it kinda like Chanel lipsticks. The magnetic tube packaging is simply awesome. It performs & looks like a high end brand but is actually available in drugstores! European drugstore makeup is simply amazing. They always smell nice and have decent packaging. I bought this during a sale so it was super cheap. Recommend!

on 12/28/2015 6:14:00 AM

This lipstick is amazing! Really pigmented, lovely formula that isn't too glossy and sticky. The only downfall is that I found it wore off pretty quickly even with a lipliner. I only got 2 hours or less of wear from it.

on 1/26/2016 4:44:00 PM

Another great product from Catrice! They have some great products for great prices, and this lipstick is one of them!
I purchased quite a few, and they are so creamy, smooth and moistorizing. The colors are stunning, and I especially love 020, which is a great dupe for MAC's velvet teddy. The finish is different, but I actually like 020 better because it suits me more than Velvet teddy. It lasts for quite a while on me, depending on how much I eat and drink, but averagely 4 or 5 hours before I see a bit of fading and top up. I do have lipsticks that last longer, but they dont have the comfortable and creamy formulation of these. It feels so nice on the lips all day long!
Also, the packaging is so sleek and I love it!