Catrice Ultimate Colour (All Shades)

Catrice Ultimate Colour (All Shades)
Catrice Ultimate colour 100 Lobster loveCatrice Ultimate colour 210 pinkadilly circusUltimate Colour (All Shades)Catrice Ultimate colour lipsticks

4.3

Wowww I'm really impressed by this product. I bought mine is shade 020 (Maroon) and I'm blown away by the quality and the color payoff. This is crazy for the price that I pay for it but the quality is way better than Urban Decay Vice Lipstick. The packaging also nice and doesn't look cheap at all. Major love!

Edit! I own Cool Brown now, too. I love it. It's not really a cool brown, more of a warm medium brown with a hint of light cherry red, which gives it depth and makes it more flattering. Very 90's, but with a twist.

I love these! Especially Marroon 020 - a perfect rosy brown. It has the best formula out of all of those I own.
I also own In a rose garden (a neutral warm pink with a bit of silver or gold glitter-invisible on the lips but i wish it didn't have it cause it would've looked even better), Hey Nude (very pale dusty pink-a bit hard to wear esp on chapped lips and it settles a bit), Nude-tastic (a brown-nude, it's a touch light and it settles a bit), Princess Peach (BRIGHT orange :)) settles a bit), Sweet Coraline (Wow, perfect orange coral red).

The pale ones last less. They smell yummy and they feel so soft and buttery. NO yucky taste. Pretty moisturizing.

THEY DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! YAY! <3

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/10/2016 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm sorry, but I find this one a total bummer. A couple of months ago I got this in shade "Red my lips", just another red in my infinite collection, but I always like to try a new brand - surprises hide everywhere. Not this time tho.
The colour pay off is amazing, I should definitely say that. One layer and you can go. Except, you should go nowhere otherwise you will stain everything moving, standing or breathing on your way. It stains everything, damn it! My teeth, my face, the edges of the mouth, clothes, everything.. and wears of in a matter of minutes if you dare to move. I'm not interested in trying it on the long run or hope for it to resist meals and long days.
Luckily it wasn't a waste of money, because it is very cheap. But I guess it'll end up being just a +1 in the scene makeup I use for work. Fail!

on 1/26/2016 4:44:00 PM

Another great product from Catrice! They have some great products for great prices, and this lipstick is one of them!
I purchased quite a few, and they are so creamy, smooth and moistorizing. The colors are stunning, and I especially love 020, which is a great dupe for MAC's velvet teddy. The finish is different, but I actually like 020 better because it suits me more than Velvet teddy. It lasts for quite a while on me, depending on how much I eat and drink, but averagely 4 or 5 hours before I see a bit of fading and top up. I do have lipsticks that last longer, but they dont have the comfortable and creamy formulation of these. It feels so nice on the lips all day long!
Also, the packaging is so sleek and I love it!

on 12/28/2015 6:14:00 AM

This lipstick is amazing! Really pigmented, lovely formula that isn't too glossy and sticky. The only downfall is that I found it wore off pretty quickly even with a lipliner. I only got 2 hours or less of wear from it.

on 10/29/2015 3:56:00 AM

One word. #Creamy! Super creamy, moisturizing and glides easily. I got the color Marroon(means brown in spanish) No 020. But this is a good dupe for Mac`s velvet teddy altho' the finish is different. I paired it with Catrice lip pencil in Upper Brown Side(which Im told is a dupe for Mac`s soar). Nice!!!

Maroon and Upper Brown Side go so well together. Its a nude/ light brown lip color with high shine due the moisture content in the lipstick. It smells so nice right under my nose, like candy or something. The lipstick has the name Catrice embossed on it kinda like Chanel lipsticks. The magnetic tube packaging is simply awesome. It performs & looks like a high end brand but is actually available in drugstores! European drugstore makeup is simply amazing. They always smell nice and have decent packaging. I bought this during a sale so it was super cheap. Recommend!

on 10/4/2015 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Another great product from Catrice! It is creamy, glides smoothly, does not feather, moisturizing and colors have great variety. My only gripe is that the distributor here in the Philippines does not replenish those fast moving items. Im almost out of it and looking for other sources to buy these.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Creamy, pigmented, comfortable and cheap. First of all, I love the formula, it is a very creamy lipstick and the colours are pigmented, needing only one or two swipes. The formula is also moisturising for the lips and dont dry the lips out. Secondly, the colour selection are spot on. There is a good selection of nudes and the other colours in the line are also tweaked so that they perform beautifully with the skin. Last of all, they are so cheap. I own Tom Ford lipsticks too and i can buy 10 of these for the price of one Tom Ford lipstick. And sometimes I do and I have reached for these over my other expensive lipsticks from TF, MAC and Anna Sui. I own 5 now and I am at least regularly using 3 of them. If you past by a drugstore selling Catrice, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS.

on 10/22/2014 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wonderful lipstick! I love the colour selection, the price, the smell and texture. On my journey to collect all. Must try.

on 10/19/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

So many beautiful colors!

Popular Lipsticks