Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel 537 Bronze Corail

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel 537 Bronze Corail

Rarely do I ever wear bronzer but maybe because of the packaging and the fact that it's a Chanel that I had to buy it. Good thing I did, as it is one of my fave buys this summer! It gives you a very dewy sun-kissed look although it may be a tad too dark for my NC25 skintone. The brush that comes along isn't that bad, the size is good if you only want the white shimmery strip to just highlight the cheekbones or whatnot. What disappointed me a bit is the fall-out... but the lasting power and the quality of the blush/bronzer itself is great. Don't think I need to buy again, as it will take me awhile to finish...

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

In theory this product is a 5/5 but in practice noto so... The powder is ordered med-light-dark-blush. Due to the powder being so fine and coming off on the brush too much, you get an odd stripey look. To avoid this, I used a different brush and tried to swirl it over the palette to get an even mixture but found it So wasteful and messy! Powder everywhere! The individual shades are really lovely but the overall ease of use and messiness makes this a thumbs down. It requires too much care and patience and measured brushstrokes to get a good finish. Desolee Chanel. Ce n'est pas pour moi cette fois!

on 7/10/2011 5:19:00 PM

This bronzer is very subtle, great for everyday. Since getting it I've been using it on bare skin when I don't want to have very much makeup on. I am a big fan of the "no makeup" makeup look and this bronzer does that. I only have 2 complaints: 1. the powder is so fine that every time I use it I make a bit of a mess and I feel like I'm wasting (and with chanel prices I don't want to waste a thing). 2. The color strips are small and so it is a bit difficult when I'm trying to use only the 3 brown colors. I think that with some more practice that should get easier. The browns also look great individually on the eyes. Overall I do think it's a really great, subtle bronzer.

on 6/5/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful bronzer looks gorgeous & lovely packaging! I actually wanted the bronze rose version but the only Chanel counter where i live had sold out so i went for this & i am sooooooo glad! I actually think this one is better for my skin tone as although i am fair my complexion is quite warm so this gives a lovely sunkissed glow! I went & got another one as this is limited edition & i loved it so much! try if you get the chance!

on 5/26/2011 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Chanel 537 Bronze Corail (0.49 oz for $50 usd) is a limited edition for Summer 2011. Bronze Corail is a bronzer and a blush that creates a beautiful natural sheen. It contains 4 different shades, the first 3 shades are for bronzer contains a finely milled shimmering medium to dark brown, a sheen warm beige and a sheen dark brown and the last shade is for blush contains a sheen coral pink. The coral pink blush is very beautiful, somewhat similar to NARS Torrid and it applies very smooth and has a great pigmentation. I like to use all the four shades together to add a natural bronze luminous coral sheen to my cheeks and the effect is similar to NARS Luster. Also, the 3 bronze shades can be use by themselves for a sheen bronzing effect and and a dab of the coral to the upper cheek to get the summer glow. However, the product applies very sheer and you would need to pack on a cheek a few times to get the color as you want (NC 40). This is probably excellent for people with a light to medium skin tones. Tan and darker skin tone need to pack a lot of product to get that desired look. In addition, Bronze Corail gives a huge amount of product of 0.49 oz whereas most bronzer are between 0.25 oz. In addition, the product comes in a beautiful brown velvet pouch to store the sleek black Chanel logo compact in. The compact is also huge and comes with a brush which is good for touch up and a huge mirror. The price is expensive but you get 2x amount of product. If you want a beautiful soft natural sheen to your cheek with a touch of pinkie coral soft glow, then Chanel Bronze Corail is for you.