Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suffer from dry scalp through out the year, but it gets worse in the winter and especially along my hairline. This lead me to a google search for tea tree oil that I could find in a store close to home. Walgreens is my savior, honestly they carry so much stuff.

On to the product...I applied the oil right to my dry patches and it was instant relief and then rub it in a little to get the dry skin out. I then comb out the little bit of flakes and reapplied to make sure the areas were saturated and left it in my hair overnight and washed it in the morning. I have no flakes at where I applied the oil! None! I am so happy with this oil! It's not 100% tea tree, but whatever else that's in it help my flakes, literally overnight. And this little amazing beauty treatment was just under $4!

If you are looking for that is product at Walgreens, look in the African American hair section, that's where i found it, after looking all over the store for it.

on 3/22/2015 4:48:00 PM

Almost every time I get my hair colored / roots touched up, my scalp feels very dry and itches like crazy for three or four days. Finally bought this product at Sally's and keep it on hand. Now, for the first few days after I get my hair colored, I massage this into my scalp each night before bed. No more itch!

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image