Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.3

on 8/24/2018 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only negative on this product is how small the container is! A little goes a long way, but I’ve got a million uses for this stuff. Since I have curly hair, i get a lot of product buildup. Just put a little of this on after washing and you’re good to go! Got oily/blackhead embedded/acne prone skin? I use this on my blemishes and it’s like they disappear overnight. My skin was basically clear within 3-4 weeks. (About 2 bottles) one of the best steals I’ve gotten.

This is for the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil. I bought mine at Walmart for under $3 for 2oz. It contains: soybean oil, tea tree oil, safflower seed oil, rose hip oil, Aloe extract, vitamin E, Sunflower seed oil, Chamomilla extract, Rosemary extract, sage extract, and white needle extract. Soybean oil is a replacement for animal fat in products for smoothing & nourishing the skin. Tea tree oil is anti-bacterial and is great for treating acne. Safflower oil is claimed to help the skin keep its elasticity, good for sensitive skin, and helps with acne. Rose hip oil hydrates the skin, is anti-aging, helps with Rosacea and helps strengthen broken or damaged capillaries, and helps diminish scars. Aloe extract has anti-aging and helps skin elasticity. Vitamin E also anti-aging. Sunflower seed oil anti-aging and helps the skin to be less sensitive to the sun. Chamomilla extract helps with inflammation and irritation of acne. Rosemary extract is a antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Sage extract is also antioxidant and anti-aging. I could not find anything on white need extract though. So over all that's a lot of skin-boosting products.
My actual review of this is fantastic. I have large pores on my cheeks, redness in the same area, redness around my nose, and acne. After a couple uses of this product on my face my acne has lessened (I have one active pimple the rest are healing). The redness on my face has calmed down. But the large pores are still there. I don't think there's much you can do for that (you can use products to make them "look" like they're smaller but it's only temporary; same with make-up). Over all I was just looking for Tea Tree oil and my boyfriend found this instead. For not even $3 I'll be buying this stuff forever!

I really like this tea tree oil product for my pimples here and there and also for nose blackheads. I've used straight tea tree oil before and know how drying it is. This product is mixed with other oils and makes it more moisturizing while it dries out and heals the zit, pimple, inflammation. When my skin is really acting up, I do my whole face with it for an overnight treatment. Raised pimples are usually less severe the next morning. It's pretty cheap to give it a try to see if this works for you.