Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.8

Only negative is they could sell a bigger size too....

on 9/18/2017 7:15:00 PM

This oil is amazing. I have really tough, dehydrated yet oily skin. This is the only thing that I can put on my face after facials, waxing, or when I've overdone it with Retin-A or acids/exfoliation that actually works to restore balance. 3-4 drops, rub it between clean palms/fingers, and press into face & neck. It absorbs quickly and feels sooooo soothing and healing. I wake up with refreshed, rested, glowing skin. The scent is very mild, disappears immediately and its dirt cheap. I just wish it came in a better bottle as mine leaks like crazy, but I just transfer it to a dropper bottle when traveling and its all good. Seriously. Good. Stuff.

on 7/27/2017 2:16:00 AM

So this stuff is miraculous. It has many uses. I use it as a facial moisturizer & like it better than some 90$ LancĂ´me creams I've tried, my son cleared up his acne with it in two weeks (even months of Proactive didn't work), I use it on my younger children's scrapes and minor skin irritations, my sister uses it on my nieces eczema with amazing results!

This is one of those rare "cheapie but goodie" products that everyone should try! It truly is impressive. I am not crazy about the packaging aesthetically or for functionality but for 4 bucks I'm not expecting it to come in a 14 KT gold bottle. lol I will always buy this.

This stuff is magic. I bought it originally to clean my nose piercing, but it works for so much more. I mix a tiny drop with my moisturizer at night and apply it all over my face, then I use a q tip to spot treat any new zits or spots. They seriously disappear overnight. I'm searching for the 8 oz bottle so I always have more on hand!

on 4/17/2016 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing for acne. Absolutely incredible. After going to the dermatologist numerous times and being prescribed harsh products, I was so happy to finally find this. There is no purging period as with many designated acne medicines and this also works faster. I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

I like that this product comes with more than just tea tree oil. A lot of people recommend 100% tea tree oil for acne, but that percentage is too strong for your skin and has to be diluted for safe application. Hollywood beauty's tea tree oil comes with other ingredients that increase its benefits by reducing hyper-pigmentation that acne leaves behind like aloe vera, vitamin e, rose hip oil, and lemon peel extract.

After I wash my face and moisturize, I apply this product with a q-tip. I only use this as a spot treatment , which is why I still moisturize beforehand. I use it at night and don't rub it in. I just let it sit. Surprisingly, I don't have any issues with it getting on my pillow. It stays put. It's lightweight and doesn't have any noticeable sensation upon application.

To sum things up, this product is gentle and works fast. Best thing I've ever done for my acne!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried this a couple of nights ago just on a whim. I figured, why not since nothing else was helping my acne flare up. I used a dime size for my face and neck. I read it's supposed to help with dry, sensitive skin AND IT DOES! I woke up with my skin feeling moisturized and my blemishes had been shrinked down to half the size they were before I went to bed. My skin felt soft and much smoother. I'm going to stick to this since it's pretty much a 2 in 1 for me. Instead of using a separate night cream and acne treatment I put this on and it's taking care of everything so far

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like using the tea tree oil for my skin and nails and the macadamia oil and carrot oil for may hair. I have tried the tea trea oil, carrot oil, olive, shea, and macadamia.The olive smells very strong of perfume, the carrot a little perfumey but like it better than the shea one, the macadamia one smells the best(almost no smell), the shea also has a light smell but less moisturizing. The hollywood beauty tea tree oil won't dry out your skin like pure tea trea oil.

Pros: Way less drying than pure tea tree oil
Can be use on skin, hair. and nails
Smells better than pure tea tea oil
Better for skin, and nails instead of hair
Great alternative to pure tea tea oil
Moisturizes the skin

Cons: Smells like mint
May not be as effective to pure tea tree oil

on 12/29/2013 7:01:00 PM

This product is great. My mom got it for me to use on my scalp, for dandruff. It works quite well for that since the tea tree oil treats but the other ingredients deeply moisturize. It therefore is really effective in stopping flaking. I mostly use it for my face though. I tried it on a whim one night because my skin is dry sometimes but also prone to breakouts. This cleared me up, kept me hydrated, and just gave my skin a glow that other acne products had stolen from it. I use it at night since it is quite heavy and needs time to soak in. Great product though. Seriously a lifesaver.

on 8/20/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at Sally's for less than $2, it's a quite small bottle but I figured it was worth a shot for my acne and it wasn't too costly if I didn't like it. I always apply at night, I unscrew the lid, dip a cue-tip in and apply to acne spots or blackheads. The first time I treid this I was not a fan of the smell it's a peppermint sort of scent but I've really grown to love it. After the first 2 nights I noticed several blackheads had formed into full fledged pimples. I assumed the oil brought them to the surface, who knows. I decided to not use it for a few nights but I did go back to it. For the last 4 or 5 months I've had 10-15 blackheads on my forehead that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried popping them and also tried applying thick coats of Salicylic acid at night but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been applying this to my forehead every night without fail, it's been at least 8-10 days and right now I've only got about 5 or so blackheads. It's got to be this clearing up my skin because I have no active blemishes & the blackheads are diminishing as well. I fully plan on continued use and will repurchase since nothing else seems to work for my skin like this has.