Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suffer from dry scalp through out the year, but it gets worse in the winter and especially along my hairline. This lead me to a google search for tea tree oil that I could find in a store close to home. Walgreens is my savior, honestly they carry so much stuff.

On to the product...I applied the oil right to my dry patches and it was instant relief and then rub it in a little to get the dry skin out. I then comb out the little bit of flakes and reapplied to make sure the areas were saturated and left it in my hair overnight and washed it in the morning. I have no flakes at where I applied the oil! None! I am so happy with this oil! It's not 100% tea tree, but whatever else that's in it help my flakes, literally overnight. And this little amazing beauty treatment was just under $4!

If you are looking for that is product at Walgreens, look in the African American hair section, that's where i found it, after looking all over the store for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like using the tea tree oil for my skin and nails and the macadamia oil and carrot oil for may hair. I have tried the tea trea oil, carrot oil, olive, shea, and macadamia.The olive smells very strong of perfume, the carrot a little perfumey but like it better than the shea one, the macadamia one smells the best(almost no smell), the shea also has a light smell but less moisturizing. The hollywood beauty tea tree oil won't dry out your skin like pure tea trea oil.

Pros: Way less drying than pure tea tree oil
Can be use on skin, hair. and nails
Smells better than pure tea tea oil
Better for skin, and nails instead of hair
Great alternative to pure tea tea oil
Moisturizes the skin

Cons: Smells like mint
May not be as effective to pure tea tree oil

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image