Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

on 3/22/2015 4:48:00 PM

Almost every time I get my hair colored / roots touched up, my scalp feels very dry and itches like crazy for three or four days. Finally bought this product at Sally's and keep it on hand. Now, for the first few days after I get my hair colored, I massage this into my scalp each night before bed. No more itch!

on 8/20/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at Sally's for less than $2, it's a quite small bottle but I figured it was worth a shot for my acne and it wasn't too costly if I didn't like it. I always apply at night, I unscrew the lid, dip a cue-tip in and apply to acne spots or blackheads. The first time I treid this I was not a fan of the smell it's a peppermint sort of scent but I've really grown to love it. After the first 2 nights I noticed several blackheads had formed into full fledged pimples. I assumed the oil brought them to the surface, who knows. I decided to not use it for a few nights but I did go back to it. For the last 4 or 5 months I've had 10-15 blackheads on my forehead that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried popping them and also tried applying thick coats of Salicylic acid at night but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been applying this to my forehead every night without fail, it's been at least 8-10 days and right now I've only got about 5 or so blackheads. It's got to be this clearing up my skin because I have no active blemishes & the blackheads are diminishing as well. I fully plan on continued use and will repurchase since nothing else seems to work for my skin like this has.

This is for the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil. I bought mine at Walmart for under $3 for 2oz. It contains: soybean oil, tea tree oil, safflower seed oil, rose hip oil, Aloe extract, vitamin E, Sunflower seed oil, Chamomilla extract, Rosemary extract, sage extract, and white needle extract. Soybean oil is a replacement for animal fat in products for smoothing & nourishing the skin. Tea tree oil is anti-bacterial and is great for treating acne. Safflower oil is claimed to help the skin keep its elasticity, good for sensitive skin, and helps with acne. Rose hip oil hydrates the skin, is anti-aging, helps with Rosacea and helps strengthen broken or damaged capillaries, and helps diminish scars. Aloe extract has anti-aging and helps skin elasticity. Vitamin E also anti-aging. Sunflower seed oil anti-aging and helps the skin to be less sensitive to the sun. Chamomilla extract helps with inflammation and irritation of acne. Rosemary extract is a antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Sage extract is also antioxidant and anti-aging. I could not find anything on white need extract though. So over all that's a lot of skin-boosting products.
My actual review of this is fantastic. I have large pores on my cheeks, redness in the same area, redness around my nose, and acne. After a couple uses of this product on my face my acne has lessened (I have one active pimple the rest are healing). The redness on my face has calmed down. But the large pores are still there. I don't think there's much you can do for that (you can use products to make them "look" like they're smaller but it's only temporary; same with make-up). Over all I was just looking for Tea Tree oil and my boyfriend found this instead. For not even $3 I'll be buying this stuff forever!

on 2/24/2012 4:51:00 PM

***This review is for the Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil Hair Treatment***

I was at Walgreen's last night, just browsing, and I came across this product in the ethnic hair care section. Not sure why I was looking there, as I am certainly not of the 'ethnic' persuasion... Anyhow, I saw the word 'Argan' and I was curious, because of all the hype lately. OK, so this is NOT pure Argan Oil, it was the sixth ingredient on the list if that matters, but I opened it to smell it, and OMG!, love, love, LOVE! I bought it purely for the smell.
Since I have over-processed blond hair with highlights and lowlights, it tends to feel parched. I use really strong hair spray as well as a curling wand, and my hair is pretty much abused. I try everything to get it looking healthy. So, when I got home, I immediately tried this out. I rubbed a little bit on my palms, and massaged through my hair. It is a bit thick in consistency, and smells heavenly! My hair just ate it up. I woke up this morning without those annoying fly aways, and my hair looks amazing for the first time in years!!! I googled any reviews I could find, and only found some lady on Youtube dissing this as a bad product. She used it on wet hair, and said it was like glue. I don't know if that's true, but it works extremely well on dry hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy either. So I am now going to stock up on this as my 'holy grail' hair product. Try this stuff out if your hair is fried, I think you'll love it as well. So glad I found this stuff!!!!!