Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by hair type : Straight
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.5

on 9/18/2017 7:15:00 PM

This oil is amazing. I have really tough, dehydrated yet oily skin. This is the only thing that I can put on my face after facials, waxing, or when I've overdone it with Retin-A or acids/exfoliation that actually works to restore balance. 3-4 drops, rub it between clean palms/fingers, and press into face & neck. It absorbs quickly and feels sooooo soothing and healing. I wake up with refreshed, rested, glowing skin. The scent is very mild, disappears immediately and its dirt cheap. I just wish it came in a better bottle as mine leaks like crazy, but I just transfer it to a dropper bottle when traveling and its all good. Seriously. Good. Stuff.

I really like this tea tree oil product for my pimples here and there and also for nose blackheads. I've used straight tea tree oil before and know how drying it is. This product is mixed with other oils and makes it more moisturizing while it dries out and heals the zit, pimple, inflammation. When my skin is really acting up, I do my whole face with it for an overnight treatment. Raised pimples are usually less severe the next morning. It's pretty cheap to give it a try to see if this works for you.