Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.7

Only negative is they could sell a bigger size too....

on 8/24/2018 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only negative on this product is how small the container is! A little goes a long way, but I’ve got a million uses for this stuff. Since I have curly hair, i get a lot of product buildup. Just put a little of this on after washing and you’re good to go! Got oily/blackhead embedded/acne prone skin? I use this on my blemishes and it’s like they disappear overnight. My skin was basically clear within 3-4 weeks. (About 2 bottles) one of the best steals I’ve gotten.

on 9/18/2017 7:15:00 PM

This oil is amazing. I have really tough, dehydrated yet oily skin. This is the only thing that I can put on my face after facials, waxing, or when I've overdone it with Retin-A or acids/exfoliation that actually works to restore balance. 3-4 drops, rub it between clean palms/fingers, and press into face & neck. It absorbs quickly and feels sooooo soothing and healing. I wake up with refreshed, rested, glowing skin. The scent is very mild, disappears immediately and its dirt cheap. I just wish it came in a better bottle as mine leaks like crazy, but I just transfer it to a dropper bottle when traveling and its all good. Seriously. Good. Stuff.

This stuff is magic. I bought it originally to clean my nose piercing, but it works for so much more. I mix a tiny drop with my moisturizer at night and apply it all over my face, then I use a q tip to spot treat any new zits or spots. They seriously disappear overnight. I'm searching for the 8 oz bottle so I always have more on hand!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suffer from dry scalp through out the year, but it gets worse in the winter and especially along my hairline. This lead me to a google search for tea tree oil that I could find in a store close to home. Walgreens is my savior, honestly they carry so much stuff.

On to the product...I applied the oil right to my dry patches and it was instant relief and then rub it in a little to get the dry skin out. I then comb out the little bit of flakes and reapplied to make sure the areas were saturated and left it in my hair overnight and washed it in the morning. I have no flakes at where I applied the oil! None! I am so happy with this oil! It's not 100% tea tree, but whatever else that's in it help my flakes, literally overnight. And this little amazing beauty treatment was just under $4!

If you are looking for that is product at Walgreens, look in the African American hair section, that's where i found it, after looking all over the store for it.

I just bought this at my local walmart today and immediately used it for my acne, not even 15 minutes and my pimples have reduced redness and swelling had gone down already! I'm pleased with my result. Also for acne it helps to put on at night and use an ice cube to shrink your pores! Highly recommend

on 3/22/2015 4:48:00 PM

Almost every time I get my hair colored / roots touched up, my scalp feels very dry and itches like crazy for three or four days. Finally bought this product at Sally's and keep it on hand. Now, for the first few days after I get my hair colored, I massage this into my scalp each night before bed. No more itch!

on 12/29/2013 7:01:00 PM

This product is great. My mom got it for me to use on my scalp, for dandruff. It works quite well for that since the tea tree oil treats but the other ingredients deeply moisturize. It therefore is really effective in stopping flaking. I mostly use it for my face though. I tried it on a whim one night because my skin is dry sometimes but also prone to breakouts. This cleared me up, kept me hydrated, and just gave my skin a glow that other acne products had stolen from it. I use it at night since it is quite heavy and needs time to soak in. Great product though. Seriously a lifesaver.

on 8/20/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at Sally's for less than $2, it's a quite small bottle but I figured it was worth a shot for my acne and it wasn't too costly if I didn't like it. I always apply at night, I unscrew the lid, dip a cue-tip in and apply to acne spots or blackheads. The first time I treid this I was not a fan of the smell it's a peppermint sort of scent but I've really grown to love it. After the first 2 nights I noticed several blackheads had formed into full fledged pimples. I assumed the oil brought them to the surface, who knows. I decided to not use it for a few nights but I did go back to it. For the last 4 or 5 months I've had 10-15 blackheads on my forehead that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried popping them and also tried applying thick coats of Salicylic acid at night but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been applying this to my forehead every night without fail, it's been at least 8-10 days and right now I've only got about 5 or so blackheads. It's got to be this clearing up my skin because I have no active blemishes & the blackheads are diminishing as well. I fully plan on continued use and will repurchase since nothing else seems to work for my skin like this has.

on 2/24/2012 4:51:00 PM

***This review is for the Hollywood Beauty Argan Oil Hair Treatment***

I was at Walgreen's last night, just browsing, and I came across this product in the ethnic hair care section. Not sure why I was looking there, as I am certainly not of the 'ethnic' persuasion... Anyhow, I saw the word 'Argan' and I was curious, because of all the hype lately. OK, so this is NOT pure Argan Oil, it was the sixth ingredient on the list if that matters, but I opened it to smell it, and OMG!, love, love, LOVE! I bought it purely for the smell.
Since I have over-processed blond hair with highlights and lowlights, it tends to feel parched. I use really strong hair spray as well as a curling wand, and my hair is pretty much abused. I try everything to get it looking healthy. So, when I got home, I immediately tried this out. I rubbed a little bit on my palms, and massaged through my hair. It is a bit thick in consistency, and smells heavenly! My hair just ate it up. I woke up this morning without those annoying fly aways, and my hair looks amazing for the first time in years!!! I googled any reviews I could find, and only found some lady on Youtube dissing this as a bad product. She used it on wet hair, and said it was like glue. I don't know if that's true, but it works extremely well on dry hair. It doesn't make my hair greasy either. So I am now going to stock up on this as my 'holy grail' hair product. Try this stuff out if your hair is fried, I think you'll love it as well. So glad I found this stuff!!!!!