Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

on 7/26/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hello Everyone!
I had to write a review on this life changing miracle in a bottle! I have just one thing to say...AMAZING! I'm a 45 y.o. black male who has battled hyperpigmentation for more than 20 years. Yes 20 years. I've tried everything from acv to lemon. They would work for a little time than my skin would get agitated to the point I couldn't use it any more of course. Than while on holiday I came upon Hollywood Tea Tree oil by accident but a wonderful accident I might add. I heard that tea tree oil worked but I didn't know how well until I came upon this beauty miracle. I had looke at another product but that cost way toooo much. I kept scourring the aisles until I saw Hollywood Tea Tree oil. And like I said before "AMAZING". When I bought it I couldn't wait until I read reviews on it. To my surprise all the reviews were all 4 and 5 stars. So then I gave it a try. All the reviews were right. IT WORKS MAGIC! As you can tell I can't stop talking about Hollywood Tea Tree oil. IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY KIND OF SKIN IMPERFECTIONS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME OR EVEN A LOOONG PERIOD THIS STUFF REALLY REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL. DON'T HESITATE. TRY TODAY. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.