Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.8

This stuff is magic. I bought it originally to clean my nose piercing, but it works for so much more. I mix a tiny drop with my moisturizer at night and apply it all over my face, then I use a q tip to spot treat any new zits or spots. They seriously disappear overnight. I'm searching for the 8 oz bottle so I always have more on hand!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried this a couple of nights ago just on a whim. I figured, why not since nothing else was helping my acne flare up. I used a dime size for my face and neck. I read it's supposed to help with dry, sensitive skin AND IT DOES! I woke up with my skin feeling moisturized and my blemishes had been shrinked down to half the size they were before I went to bed. My skin felt soft and much smoother. I'm going to stick to this since it's pretty much a 2 in 1 for me. Instead of using a separate night cream and acne treatment I put this on and it's taking care of everything so far

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like using the tea tree oil for my skin and nails and the macadamia oil and carrot oil for may hair. I have tried the tea trea oil, carrot oil, olive, shea, and macadamia.The olive smells very strong of perfume, the carrot a little perfumey but like it better than the shea one, the macadamia one smells the best(almost no smell), the shea also has a light smell but less moisturizing. The hollywood beauty tea tree oil won't dry out your skin like pure tea trea oil.

Pros: Way less drying than pure tea tree oil
Can be use on skin, hair. and nails
Smells better than pure tea tea oil
Better for skin, and nails instead of hair
Great alternative to pure tea tea oil
Moisturizes the skin

Cons: Smells like mint
May not be as effective to pure tea tree oil

on 12/29/2013 7:01:00 PM

This product is great. My mom got it for me to use on my scalp, for dandruff. It works quite well for that since the tea tree oil treats but the other ingredients deeply moisturize. It therefore is really effective in stopping flaking. I mostly use it for my face though. I tried it on a whim one night because my skin is dry sometimes but also prone to breakouts. This cleared me up, kept me hydrated, and just gave my skin a glow that other acne products had stolen from it. I use it at night since it is quite heavy and needs time to soak in. Great product though. Seriously a lifesaver.

on 8/20/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at Sally's for less than $2, it's a quite small bottle but I figured it was worth a shot for my acne and it wasn't too costly if I didn't like it. I always apply at night, I unscrew the lid, dip a cue-tip in and apply to acne spots or blackheads. The first time I treid this I was not a fan of the smell it's a peppermint sort of scent but I've really grown to love it. After the first 2 nights I noticed several blackheads had formed into full fledged pimples. I assumed the oil brought them to the surface, who knows. I decided to not use it for a few nights but I did go back to it. For the last 4 or 5 months I've had 10-15 blackheads on my forehead that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried popping them and also tried applying thick coats of Salicylic acid at night but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been applying this to my forehead every night without fail, it's been at least 8-10 days and right now I've only got about 5 or so blackheads. It's got to be this clearing up my skin because I have no active blemishes & the blackheads are diminishing as well. I fully plan on continued use and will repurchase since nothing else seems to work for my skin like this has.