Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.7

on 8/24/2018 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only negative on this product is how small the container is! A little goes a long way, but I’ve got a million uses for this stuff. Since I have curly hair, i get a lot of product buildup. Just put a little of this on after washing and you’re good to go! Got oily/blackhead embedded/acne prone skin? I use this on my blemishes and it’s like they disappear overnight. My skin was basically clear within 3-4 weeks. (About 2 bottles) one of the best steals I’ve gotten.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

on 3/22/2015 4:48:00 PM

Almost every time I get my hair colored / roots touched up, my scalp feels very dry and itches like crazy for three or four days. Finally bought this product at Sally's and keep it on hand. Now, for the first few days after I get my hair colored, I massage this into my scalp each night before bed. No more itch!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like using the tea tree oil for my skin and nails and the macadamia oil and carrot oil for may hair. I have tried the tea trea oil, carrot oil, olive, shea, and macadamia.The olive smells very strong of perfume, the carrot a little perfumey but like it better than the shea one, the macadamia one smells the best(almost no smell), the shea also has a light smell but less moisturizing. The hollywood beauty tea tree oil won't dry out your skin like pure tea trea oil.

Pros: Way less drying than pure tea tree oil
Can be use on skin, hair. and nails
Smells better than pure tea tea oil
Better for skin, and nails instead of hair
Great alternative to pure tea tea oil
Moisturizes the skin

Cons: Smells like mint
May not be as effective to pure tea tree oil

I really like this tea tree oil product for my pimples here and there and also for nose blackheads. I've used straight tea tree oil before and know how drying it is. This product is mixed with other oils and makes it more moisturizing while it dries out and heals the zit, pimple, inflammation. When my skin is really acting up, I do my whole face with it for an overnight treatment. Raised pimples are usually less severe the next morning. It's pretty cheap to give it a try to see if this works for you.

This review is for the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil. I'm not sure what category this product belongs. Some people use this for scalp, hair, face, foot, and whereever they need treatment for dry and irritated skin.
I purchased the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree oil for my post acne treatment skin. When I went through a few months of adult acne breakouts, my skin was sometimes left with dark scar and flaky skin from the use of all those acne treatment. The scar is very obvious on my pale skin, and the flaky skin is even more obvious when I put foundation on. My usual moisturizer didn't seem to help enough, so skin would look flaky under foundation. Someone suggested I try this for the flaky skin. I use the Hollywood Beauty as the last step of my nighttime skincare, only around healed acne on face and scalp. In the morning, the flaky skin will be gone, or can be easily wiped off with gentle washing. It does not seem to fade the scar, but it works for flaky skin from acne treatment.
The reason why I only gave it 4 rating is the following:
-the packaging is not too friendly for its running oily content. the oil tends to get all over the bottle. I probably lost 1/3 of the bottle through daily use
-it's not clear how much tea tree oil is in the product because I don't smell too much of the tea tree aroma
-it's oily so I'm not able to use this during the day on my oily slik. I can only use it on part of my face and scalp at night, and have to wash it off in the morning
-it's clear there's plenty of other oil on the ingredient list. Because I have very oily t-zone where my acne usually resides, I usually don't use a lot of oil on my face. I think in the future for my face I may stick to pure tea tree oil instead
In general, I'd say this is a good prduct at a very good price. For anyone with skin irritation on their body, I think this is a great product to try.

this oil changed my life. No really, THIS OIL CHANGED MY LIFE! My friend had recommended me to use tea tree oil because I heard it would help make my acne scars fade away more, and she was right. Using it about once or twice a day really helped to clear my blemishes and many could see the results of my scars gradually fading away. This stuff is amazing. IT is also amazing for wax bumps, which help speed up the healing process whenever you have horrible wax bumps from the waxing (especially down there ladies) and it really helped the redness and swelling go away instantly. I love this product, and I just wish the bottle wasn't so small! 100% recommend.

Only negative is they could sell a bigger size too....

on 9/18/2017 7:15:00 PM

This oil is amazing. I have really tough, dehydrated yet oily skin. This is the only thing that I can put on my face after facials, waxing, or when I've overdone it with Retin-A or acids/exfoliation that actually works to restore balance. 3-4 drops, rub it between clean palms/fingers, and press into face & neck. It absorbs quickly and feels sooooo soothing and healing. I wake up with refreshed, rested, glowing skin. The scent is very mild, disappears immediately and its dirt cheap. I just wish it came in a better bottle as mine leaks like crazy, but I just transfer it to a dropper bottle when traveling and its all good. Seriously. Good. Stuff.

on 7/27/2017 2:16:00 AM

So this stuff is miraculous. It has many uses. I use it as a facial moisturizer & like it better than some 90$ Lancôme creams I've tried, my son cleared up his acne with it in two weeks (even months of Proactive didn't work), I use it on my younger children's scrapes and minor skin irritations, my sister uses it on my nieces eczema with amazing results!

This is one of those rare "cheapie but goodie" products that everyone should try! It truly is impressive. I am not crazy about the packaging aesthetically or for functionality but for 4 bucks I'm not expecting it to come in a 14 KT gold bottle. lol I will always buy this.