Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.7

on 7/26/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hello Everyone!
I had to write a review on this life changing miracle in a bottle! I have just one thing to say...AMAZING! I'm a 45 y.o. black male who has battled hyperpigmentation for more than 20 years. Yes 20 years. I've tried everything from acv to lemon. They would work for a little time than my skin would get agitated to the point I couldn't use it any more of course. Than while on holiday I came upon Hollywood Tea Tree oil by accident but a wonderful accident I might add. I heard that tea tree oil worked but I didn't know how well until I came upon this beauty miracle. I had looke at another product but that cost way toooo much. I kept scourring the aisles until I saw Hollywood Tea Tree oil. And like I said before "AMAZING". When I bought it I couldn't wait until I read reviews on it. To my surprise all the reviews were all 4 and 5 stars. So then I gave it a try. All the reviews were right. IT WORKS MAGIC! As you can tell I can't stop talking about Hollywood Tea Tree oil. IF YOU HAVE HAD ANY KIND OF SKIN IMPERFECTIONS FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME OR EVEN A LOOONG PERIOD THIS STUFF REALLY REALLY DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL. DON'T HESITATE. TRY TODAY. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

on 4/17/2016 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing for acne. Absolutely incredible. After going to the dermatologist numerous times and being prescribed harsh products, I was so happy to finally find this. There is no purging period as with many designated acne medicines and this also works faster. I haven't experienced any negative side effects.

I like that this product comes with more than just tea tree oil. A lot of people recommend 100% tea tree oil for acne, but that percentage is too strong for your skin and has to be diluted for safe application. Hollywood beauty's tea tree oil comes with other ingredients that increase its benefits by reducing hyper-pigmentation that acne leaves behind like aloe vera, vitamin e, rose hip oil, and lemon peel extract.

After I wash my face and moisturize, I apply this product with a q-tip. I only use this as a spot treatment , which is why I still moisturize beforehand. I use it at night and don't rub it in. I just let it sit. Surprisingly, I don't have any issues with it getting on my pillow. It stays put. It's lightweight and doesn't have any noticeable sensation upon application.

To sum things up, this product is gentle and works fast. Best thing I've ever done for my acne!

This is for the Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil. I bought mine at Walmart for under $3 for 2oz. It contains: soybean oil, tea tree oil, safflower seed oil, rose hip oil, Aloe extract, vitamin E, Sunflower seed oil, Chamomilla extract, Rosemary extract, sage extract, and white needle extract. Soybean oil is a replacement for animal fat in products for smoothing & nourishing the skin. Tea tree oil is anti-bacterial and is great for treating acne. Safflower oil is claimed to help the skin keep its elasticity, good for sensitive skin, and helps with acne. Rose hip oil hydrates the skin, is anti-aging, helps with Rosacea and helps strengthen broken or damaged capillaries, and helps diminish scars. Aloe extract has anti-aging and helps skin elasticity. Vitamin E also anti-aging. Sunflower seed oil anti-aging and helps the skin to be less sensitive to the sun. Chamomilla extract helps with inflammation and irritation of acne. Rosemary extract is a antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. Sage extract is also antioxidant and anti-aging. I could not find anything on white need extract though. So over all that's a lot of skin-boosting products.
My actual review of this is fantastic. I have large pores on my cheeks, redness in the same area, redness around my nose, and acne. After a couple uses of this product on my face my acne has lessened (I have one active pimple the rest are healing). The redness on my face has calmed down. But the large pores are still there. I don't think there's much you can do for that (you can use products to make them "look" like they're smaller but it's only temporary; same with make-up). Over all I was just looking for Tea Tree oil and my boyfriend found this instead. For not even $3 I'll be buying this stuff forever!

on 9/18/2017 7:15:00 PM

This oil is amazing. I have really tough, dehydrated yet oily skin. This is the only thing that I can put on my face after facials, waxing, or when I've overdone it with Retin-A or acids/exfoliation that actually works to restore balance. 3-4 drops, rub it between clean palms/fingers, and press into face & neck. It absorbs quickly and feels sooooo soothing and healing. I wake up with refreshed, rested, glowing skin. The scent is very mild, disappears immediately and its dirt cheap. I just wish it came in a better bottle as mine leaks like crazy, but I just transfer it to a dropper bottle when traveling and its all good. Seriously. Good. Stuff.

This stuff is magic. I bought it originally to clean my nose piercing, but it works for so much more. I mix a tiny drop with my moisturizer at night and apply it all over my face, then I use a q tip to spot treat any new zits or spots. They seriously disappear overnight. I'm searching for the 8 oz bottle so I always have more on hand!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I tried this a couple of nights ago just on a whim. I figured, why not since nothing else was helping my acne flare up. I used a dime size for my face and neck. I read it's supposed to help with dry, sensitive skin AND IT DOES! I woke up with my skin feeling moisturized and my blemishes had been shrinked down to half the size they were before I went to bed. My skin felt soft and much smoother. I'm going to stick to this since it's pretty much a 2 in 1 for me. Instead of using a separate night cream and acne treatment I put this on and it's taking care of everything so far

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like using the tea tree oil for my skin and nails and the macadamia oil and carrot oil for may hair. I have tried the tea trea oil, carrot oil, olive, shea, and macadamia.The olive smells very strong of perfume, the carrot a little perfumey but like it better than the shea one, the macadamia one smells the best(almost no smell), the shea also has a light smell but less moisturizing. The hollywood beauty tea tree oil won't dry out your skin like pure tea trea oil.

Pros: Way less drying than pure tea tree oil
Can be use on skin, hair. and nails
Smells better than pure tea tea oil
Better for skin, and nails instead of hair
Great alternative to pure tea tea oil
Moisturizes the skin

Cons: Smells like mint
May not be as effective to pure tea tree oil

on 8/20/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked this up at Sally's for less than $2, it's a quite small bottle but I figured it was worth a shot for my acne and it wasn't too costly if I didn't like it. I always apply at night, I unscrew the lid, dip a cue-tip in and apply to acne spots or blackheads. The first time I treid this I was not a fan of the smell it's a peppermint sort of scent but I've really grown to love it. After the first 2 nights I noticed several blackheads had formed into full fledged pimples. I assumed the oil brought them to the surface, who knows. I decided to not use it for a few nights but I did go back to it. For the last 4 or 5 months I've had 10-15 blackheads on my forehead that I just can't seem to get rid of. I've tried popping them and also tried applying thick coats of Salicylic acid at night but it doesn't seem to do the trick. I've been applying this to my forehead every night without fail, it's been at least 8-10 days and right now I've only got about 5 or so blackheads. It's got to be this clearing up my skin because I have no active blemishes & the blackheads are diminishing as well. I fully plan on continued use and will repurchase since nothing else seems to work for my skin like this has.

on 7/27/2017 2:16:00 AM

So this stuff is miraculous. It has many uses. I use it as a facial moisturizer & like it better than some 90$ LancĂ´me creams I've tried, my son cleared up his acne with it in two weeks (even months of Proactive didn't work), I use it on my younger children's scrapes and minor skin irritations, my sister uses it on my nieces eczema with amazing results!

This is one of those rare "cheapie but goodie" products that everyone should try! It truly is impressive. I am not crazy about the packaging aesthetically or for functionality but for 4 bucks I'm not expecting it to come in a 14 KT gold bottle. lol I will always buy this.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I suffer from dry scalp through out the year, but it gets worse in the winter and especially along my hairline. This lead me to a google search for tea tree oil that I could find in a store close to home. Walgreens is my savior, honestly they carry so much stuff.

On to the product...I applied the oil right to my dry patches and it was instant relief and then rub it in a little to get the dry skin out. I then comb out the little bit of flakes and reapplied to make sure the areas were saturated and left it in my hair overnight and washed it in the morning. I have no flakes at where I applied the oil! None! I am so happy with this oil! It's not 100% tea tree, but whatever else that's in it help my flakes, literally overnight. And this little amazing beauty treatment was just under $4!

If you are looking for that is product at Walgreens, look in the African American hair section, that's where i found it, after looking all over the store for it.