Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

Filtered by age: 30-35
 Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil

4.3

on 7/27/2017 2:16:00 AM

So this stuff is miraculous. It has many uses. I use it as a facial moisturizer & like it better than some 90$ LancĂ´me creams I've tried, my son cleared up his acne with it in two weeks (even months of Proactive didn't work), I use it on my younger children's scrapes and minor skin irritations, my sister uses it on my nieces eczema with amazing results!

This is one of those rare "cheapie but goodie" products that everyone should try! It truly is impressive. I am not crazy about the packaging aesthetically or for functionality but for 4 bucks I'm not expecting it to come in a 14 KT gold bottle. lol I will always buy this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy this formula of tea tree oil.
It is not 100%TTO so if that is what you are looking for this is not it.
I like that it has other nourishing oils to help soothe and soften the skin and can also help the TTO penetrate the skin and also easily spread it on.
I have used this on irritated skin, dry spots, scalp, feet, burns, nails, you name it.
I also really like the scent, it smells like peppermint mixed in so that the TTO scent is not as overpowering as it can usually be. To me, I also can almost make out a faint rose type scent in there ...?
Price is great usually under $3 at Walgreens, Walmart, etc.
I usually find it in the hair product section.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like using the tea tree oil for my skin and nails and the macadamia oil and carrot oil for may hair. I have tried the tea trea oil, carrot oil, olive, shea, and macadamia.The olive smells very strong of perfume, the carrot a little perfumey but like it better than the shea one, the macadamia one smells the best(almost no smell), the shea also has a light smell but less moisturizing. The hollywood beauty tea tree oil won't dry out your skin like pure tea trea oil.

Pros: Way less drying than pure tea tree oil
Can be use on skin, hair. and nails
Smells better than pure tea tea oil
Better for skin, and nails instead of hair
Great alternative to pure tea tea oil
Moisturizes the skin

Cons: Smells like mint
May not be as effective to pure tea tree oil