Thalgo Oxygen SOS Serum

No Image

Aqua (Water), Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Creatine, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Benzoate, Dextrin, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Alcohol, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 17200 (Red 33)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a brilliant product, nourishes my oily skin, and like the previous reviewer mentioned -it works great alone under makeup, but use it sparingly. It's rich and packs a punch. My boyfriend is complaining now that I've run out-he has oily,very tan olive skin and sheds a lot -this was,as he says 'the best ' :) For oily skin you don't need to add a moisturiser-this does it all on it's own. Skin feels so silky afterwards:) It's hard not to overuse, consistency and scent are divine!

on 5/25/2011 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite serum ever!! It's see through (little bluish) serum that is very light and smells nice. It feels great on skin and dries quickly. I wear in under my make-up instead of a moisturizer (My skin type is normal/dry, also sensitive sometimes). Its great for summer but for winter some parts of face would need more moisturizer. It does say it is "Repairing" and it supposed to be good for sensitive skin. On the packaging it says: No Parabens, Mineral oil free, Propylene Glycol free, No GMO and it does not contain animal by-products. I do not know how much it cost in Europe (I know you can buy this at the store), in Canada you can get it only at the salon and it cost about $78+tax. Very expensive. I use it as a moisturizer, on clean face, under my foundation. Perfect results and no breakouts at all. And it has no SPF in it that I like.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image