DL Naked (Uploaded by Beauty4Ashes)

4.5

78%
would repurchase
4.6/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/12/2017

I'm 64 years old, have had acrylic nails for at least 25 years, and don't do flashy manicures and colors very often. It's either a deep red or a nude. But nudes are so hard!!! I've spent years looking for the right one. I have over 40 in my drawer now, and none have made me want to happy dance. Too light, too dirty, too pink, too yellow, too... well... ugly. Until last …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

3.0

Feb/04/2017

This is nude cream polish. I find it is very easy to work with. 2 thin coats will result is good opacity. It does lean a tad yellow against my cool skin tone. I find that this color will fake the illusion that one's nails are longer if applied on shorter nails.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Feb/16/2016

Best nude so far. And I have tried many, normally they are too sheer, too pink or dirty. I have worn only this shade since I bought it last September at Sephora NYC. I'm fair with yellow/neutral tones. Love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

May/15/2014

I have tens of Lippmann polishes -- a whole drawer full. A true Lippmann junkie, for many years now, when she was just getting started.

I can honestly say this is one of my least favorite of her nude colors, so I am giving it 3.5 lippies.

Now, compared to other polishes and lines, of course it's great.

What I don't like is the semi-sheer aspect …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Feb/10/2014

I have very fair cool toned skin and this polish looks great. I think thin coats are the way to go. I got excellent wear with NYC top coat, and chips were relatively unnoticeable when I started getting them around day four. I am so happy with this purchase!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Sep/04/2013

HG!! I like that this is a beige nude and I feel like they are so hard to find. I also like that it seems to work whenever my hands are pale or tan. I hope Deborah Lippmann releases more nude shades in the future. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (867 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

2.0
fromReemyn

Aug/28/2013

Oh my oh. I'm so sorry Ladies, but I honestly hate this. I'm pretty sure something is wrong with my bottle, because it is so dry, goopy. I love the high shine finish and the shade, -perfect, classy nude- , but the formula is simply hateful. I can't deal with it. If it would last for days... I'd say ok. But chipping after 2 days? Come on.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Feb/06/2013

Naked is a very pretty nude nail color. It really is very true to the actual color of my natural nails. It's the perfect shade for that fresh, clean nail look that I love to wear in between my more vibrant, sparkly manicures. The formula is sheer and applies very easily. My preference is to apply 3 very thin coats between a base and top coat. The quality of the wear is remarkable. With the …Read more

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

fromceen

Jul/22/2012

With one coat, a barely-there shade; with two, a nude with added depth. Either way, a high shine yet subtle finish is guaranteed. Long lasting. Optimal 'jelly-like' formula.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (347 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Aug/27/2011

Perfect nude. Not too peach or pink, with a nice sheen. It's a little thick which is problem I find with all Lippman polishes -except the glitter ones. My only problem with this product is the price. How can you charge $18 for nail polish? Luckily my regular nail salon carries Lippman! Love it and would buy if the salon did not have it.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43