Softsoap Mega Moisture Body Wash - Heavenly Vanilla

Softsoap Mega Moisture Body Wash - Heavenly Vanilla

4.4

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerine, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Castoryl Maleate, DMDM Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzophenone 4, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake

on 10/18/2015 10:17:00 PM

I love Soft Soap body washes I have been using them for a few years now and love them. I own 3 in my shower ATM and I use this one the most. I actually like to mix this with the coconut scrub and I put this on my salux and I get the most amazing body scrub and cleansing! The vanilla and I'm really picky with vanilla scents and this smells so good! It's not super sweet but it's a great Fall/Winter body wash because it actually moisturizers my skin.

That's really important that a soap not be drying. This does not dry out my skin at all. I don't even have to moisturize after my shower but I still do because I need hydration. I also own the strawberry scrub and I like to mix this vanilla with the body shops chocolate body wash and omg smells so good! And it gives moisture to the TBS shower gel which I find is lacking in that department. Also I do not break out or have any allergic reaction to the Heavenly Vanilla. It's really so nice, rich, soft, and creamy. I love it. Recommended!

Heavenly Vanilla is a very thick body wash, very little goes a long way due to it's thickness. It smells delicious, a mixture of vanilla and caramel, very sweet and warm. It's a very comforting scent, and combined with the thickness of the body wash, it makes showering feel very luxurious. It lathers well and hydrates my dry skin. The scent lasts on the skin after the shower, and I like to pair it with Palmer's Cocoa Butter which compliments the vanilla-caramel scent very nicely. A lovely product, better than a lot of more expensive body washes I have tried.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the ONLY body wash I use, it smells incredible, not really a super foody vanilla (which I prefer) but it's more of a true vanilla smell with a touch of musk. The smell lingers for a while and It layers well with the vanilla scented Lotion and body spray I use (Body fantasies vanilla). The moisturizing capabilities are awesome too, this leaves me feeling clean and moisturized with feeling sticky or dirty like other washes. At only $5 it's DEFINITELY worth the money. I HIGHLY recommend this.

on 6/7/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE!!!!

*I've been using this bodywash for a few months now and absolutely love it!

*This lathers up wonderfully and rinses easily with no soapy or residue feeling afterwards.

*The scent is a yummy divine vanilla without being over sweet. The formula is so nice and thick that my skin does feel moisturized like I could skip using a actual moisturizer afterwards.

Total repurchase over & over!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just bought my second bottle today on sale. I absolutely loooooove this stuff! I love the thick, creamy formula. It lathers beautifully on my skin in the shower. The warm true vanilla scent is captivating, sexy, very mature and feminine. I also love how the fragrance lingers in the air after showering. My fiancee always wonders if I've put on perfume because it lasts so long on my skin. This product leaves me satiny smooth for hours! One little thing though, I wish I could get every drop from the bottle. I love it, and I'll definitely keep buying it!

I purchased this as it was on sale and am very glad that I did. In one use alone it helped soothe my very dry winter skin. It felt less itchy and appeared less dry to the naked eye. The bottle says it is a body butter cleanser and I now understand why, since it is thicker than any other bath gel I have used. Its creamy texture works well on the pouffe and is soft on the skin. The scent is a typical warm vanilla scent, not high-end or true vanilla, but also not the overly candied/sugary vanilla of some on the market. It's not my favourite vanilla scent, but it is nice. It does linger in the washroom air for quite some time post-shower.

I do wish the bottle was a squeeze-tube format. I am very happy that I have tried this bath gel and I would definitely repurchase in the future, if only for its body butter-like texture.

on 2/16/2013 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i typically only buy very high-end bath products; it's one of my little ridiculous vanities, that my bathroom is populated with "nice things." when i smelled this in Walgreen's, though, i HAD TO HAZ. it's a luxurious vanilla concoction that really *does* smell "heavenly." in fact, i'd wear this as a perfume (which i'm even MORE vain about). it has an intoxicating coconut-vanilla smell, reminding me of a La Vanille concoction, even. it's also extremely rich, truly a liquid body butter. if you love vanilla scents, you simply must go to your nearest mega-market and smell it. :p

on 12/18/2012 4:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells great and is quite moisturizing. Only issue I had is that it is very thick and it becomes difficult to get it out of the bottle when it gets low. Did not cause any increase in my skin issues (psoriasis, KP etc) would repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Purchased this on sale for 2$. It is a decent, inexpensive body cleanser. The formula is thick though. Has a strong warm vanilla scent tha tI do not really care for.

on 6/11/2012 9:35:00 PM

This product really leave my skin soft and silky, except I just don't like how the smell changes after it's been on my skin for a while. I absolutely love the smell of the product in the bottle and as I'm showering, but once it's been on my body after a couple of hours, it's a really annoying smell. I can't really explain it and I've never had this problem with other body washes. I will not be repurchasing this when I'm done with it.