John Masters Bare Unscented Shampoo

Filtered by hair type : Other

1.5

Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), decyl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium cocoyl sulfoacetate, babassuamidopropyl betaine, panthenol, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein. sodium pca, hyaluronic acid, sorbitol, arginine, serine, threonine, linum usitatissimum (flaxseed) seed oil,* borago officinalis (borage) seed oil,* helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil,* oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil,* soy tocopherols, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract,* chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract,* urtica dioica (nettle) root extract,* equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf/stem extract,* achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract,* camellia sinensis (white tea) extract,* salix alba (willow) bark extract,* sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate * NOP Certified Organic

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I brought this because I have sensitive scalp and sulphate free. But my scalp itched almost as much as a regular scented sulphate shampoo and it made my hair ends very frizzy and dry. It also irritated my eyes everytime even though I was sure each time not to get shampoo near them - this makes me annoyed as it never happens to me with other brands! Even though it is thick I needed to use more a time than my other sulphate-free shampoos, so I went through the bottle very quickly, making it a very expensive mistake. Two shampoos I recommend are the Avalon Organics (both unscented and lemon) really good and inexpensive, or Akin unscented for a slightly higher price if you have oily fine hair or need deep cleaning (this one needs a little more conditioner as it cleans well).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I thought this would be a great sulfate-free unscented (hard to find!) everyday shampoo for my fine, think, oily hair. I wasn't too worried about it drying me out, since no shampoo has ever done that yet! However, now I know what others were talking about.... although the (lack of) smell and consistency of this shampoo are both very pleasing, this shampoo just wasn't good for my hair... It leaves my hair dry and tangly and limp... I don't like to waste products and I'm gonna finish it, but I can't WAIT until this little overpriced bottle is out!