John Masters Organics Bare Unscented Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Combination

2.0

1 review

Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), decyl glucoside, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium cocoyl sulfoacetate, babassuamidopropyl betaine, panthenol, guar hydroxypropyl trimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein. sodium pca, hyaluronic acid, sorbitol, arginine, serine, threonine, linum usitatissimum (flaxseed) seed oil,* borago officinalis (borage) seed oil,* helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil,* oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil,* soy tocopherols, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract,* chamomilla recutica (chamomile) flower extract,* lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract,* urtica dioica (nettle) root extract,* equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf/stem extract,* achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract,* camellia sinensis (white tea) extract,* salix alba (willow) bark extract,* sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate * NOP Certified Organic

Ack, this was AWFUL! I've never had a shampoo leave my hair such a mess in such a short time. It made my hair looked stripped and limp, flat on top but frizzy/parched on the ends. While visiting my parents this past weekend, my mom -- who's no beauty maven -- even commented that my hair looked "really dry!"

I gave this two stars instead of just one because it lacks the irritating fragrant essential oils that most organic products contain. But it's back to Earth Science's Fragrance-Free shampoo, which I was using before this and liked (and is half the price as JMO)...