Revlon Gold Coin

4.7

on 9/17/2014 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Gold Coin gives your nails a bit of drama. I really like this colour. I like this formula, one coat is sufficient. What I really really like is that if it chips, I can go over the patches and it's like instant fresh nails! Got this at Dollarama for $2.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up when it was on clearance at CVS this spring. The formula is excellent and the color is gold without being GOOOOOLLLDDDDD, iykwim.

The only downside is that it was hard to remove. I guess that is to be expected with metallic/foil/tiny shimmer polishes, but I did use a scrubby tub.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This gold metallic nail polish is just very well done. The quality is great, and the color is super pretty. You reach opacity within the first coat. Love!

on 9/23/2012 7:01:00 PM

I have a few different gold colours, but I always come back to this one because it's the only true gold I've found. It's opaque in one coat and it's durable. I wore it for prom and it lasted into the next week

on 10/29/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this gold.nailpolish but it just dry a nit dull and flat even with a top coat. I still love this color for fall. It my fav.

on 2/28/2013 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

When I first saw this in the bottle, I wasn't so sure of it. after applying it, i think it's fair to say I'm in love! Usually, due to my cool, pale skin, gold looks tacky on my nails no matter what, so I was anxious to see how this looked. It's a beautiful gold, not orange or yellow like most golds are, but a true gold colour with cool undertones. It's also not overly shiny or sparkly, and the colour has a kind of depth to it. Glad I found this in time for autumn!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first gold nail polish I had ever used and I absolutely love it. It is a very nice metallic gold with a subtle silver shimmer to it and it is even more gorgeous in the light especially sunlight. Highly recommend this. Just be careful when applying because it may become a little streaky at times.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i always avoided this because i thought it looked a little blah in the bottle (which it does), but on the nails it's a different story.
it's extremely bright and shimmery, but almost like a matte way (even with Seche Vite). it definitely isn't a matte shade otherwise i wouldn't like it, but there is just something matte about it, which i think is great because sometimes these shimmery polishes can reflect so much light, that the colour gets a little lost. (like with Orly's Rage).
another great thing about this is not just the shimmer; but the actual colour. it's a gold, but almost like a silvery greenish gold, not an orangey or a yellowy gold. that along with the slightly matte look; i think makes it look a little antique! very unusual colour.
Revlon polishes have great lasting power as well.
i would buy this again!

on 12/4/2011 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this. I love this soo much, that when it first came out. I bought 3 bottles just in case Revlon got slick and DC'd it. I can wear this with a top coat with no chips for 5-6 days. I love the way this looks like Minx nails. I also like wearing this with OPI black shatter. Awesomeness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very rich, metallic gold! One thick coat or two thin coats makes a bright gold finish! Dries relatively fast, and looks great under black shatter or stamping!

My pic is the one with black polka dots on top.
Two coats Revlon - Gold Coin