OPI Sparrow Me The Drama

OPI Sparrow Me The Drama

3.9

Beautiful Barbie pink color! Fun !

on 2/29/2016 2:14:00 PM

Didn't do anything for me. OPI's Sparrow Me the Drama is a dusty rose pink polish from the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection 2011. This shade of pink was not flattering or fun to wear, almost old lady-ish.

Good OPI formula though. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear. And it dried to a creamy, shiny finish.

But I didn't care for the shade itself and I wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/14/2012 10:22:00 PM

I got this at TJ max for 3.99. It is the most beautiful color I have ever applied to my nails!!! I am very happy with it!

on 4/12/2015 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Love it! My favorite OPI nail polish is Japanese Rose Garden and then I saw Sparrow Me The Drama. Actually they look exactly the same, I was comparing both for a while until I noticed that Sparrow Me The Drama is just a little bit lighter, more pastel. But basically I can't tell the difference from distance. These 2 polishes are my favorite for summer. Great for hands and absolutely stunning for toes!

on 6/23/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I don't own this polish, but I chose it for my toes at my most recent pedicure. It's so very pretty on my darker skin (I'm an NW45). Looks feminine but not over the top girly. Super pretty. Coordinates very well with my manicure, for which I'm wearing OPI's OPI Por Favor color. Highly recommend both for darker skin tones. It's a true pink, but not too much pink. Since it's OPI, I have no doubt that the polish will last for 2-3 weeks at least (plus - my nail place gives the best pedicures that tend to last a very long time anyway). OPI polishes always wear super-long, and it's absolutely worth spending a couple of extra bucks on this polish line.

on 1/6/2014 8:56:00 PM

Bought this at tj max in a set with an opi black crackle polish. I absolutely love it! It's the perfect pink-not too bright but not too sheer. I love using this with the Gelous advanced nail gel coat. Going to order another someway or another (since it's discontinued) once I run out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This kind of color is way out of my comfort zone - I usually only wear nude or sheer pinks (when I wear them at all) but I was intrigued when I saw swatches of SMtD online. I agree with the other reviews that this is a difficult color to describe. I would say it is a dusty mid-toned bubblegum pink. In dim lighting it looks more dusty and muted, and bright lighting pulls the lilac undertones and it looks more lively. I think it is a really unique pink, and it works well on my cool toned skin. The formula is a bit streaky, but not that bad. Three coats evens it out completely, but you could get away with two if you apply carefully or wear glitter (or silver shatter!) over it. I got this as part of the PotC mini collection, and I don't know if I would purchase the large size since I don't wear this type of color very often. But I definitely rec. this color to pink lovers - it is easy to wear since it is bright and muted at the same time :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I personally think the formula is fine but the colour just does not work with my NC43 skin

on 3/4/2012 12:24:00 AM

It appears that I am still on the mission to find the "perfect pink". While I do like how long my fingers look with this polish on, that's about it. The application was a bit fussy, a bit goopy, not particularly thick or thin and it yielded bald patches after two generous coats. I think the purple undertones are competing with my current skintone. I had a similar situation with essie's Splash of Grenadine. I'll have to wait til I get a little bit of summer color before I make decision of to keep or to donate this bottle.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

A classmate let me barrow this color from her for a week. I had saw it on her nails. I thought it was a relatively nice colors, so she lent it to me. To be honest, this was SO HARD TO CONTROL!! I used an appropiate amount on the brush, and it was so runny it kept pooling all over my skin, and deep inside my mangled cuticles ( yes I bite the sides of my nails ) which made it look shriveled, and built up and crunchy on the sides ( if you get what im talking about ). Let me not even mention how STREAKY it was. It was so streaky and left bald spots in various places. By the second coat, it was okay. But I just removed it, and put on L.A. Colors Tropical Breeze since im not even really into nuetrals to begin with. I gave back to my friend the very next. Won't buy it. Too expensive for ONE nail polish, and it was just too much of a pain in the ass to apply, and control.

Popular Polishes