72%

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

I wanted this polish so badly. It just looked so pretty in a video I saw and I obsessed over it. Then a friend said, oh, I have it and I don't wear OPIs anymore. So she gave it to me. Thank goodness for small favors, because the cheapest I saw it on eBay today was $20.75. It is a stunning polish. But I could not get it opaque. I even tried 4 coats on one nail, which is against everything I believe in, and it still wasn't opaque. I still love it though and I will definitely try it again soon.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

The color is absolutely stunning, however the formulation on this is awful. Streaky and takes 3-4 coats.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

Really pretty pale, milky greyed pinkish lavender. Love the color, I am pale: NC15 and the shade looks good. But...this is super streaky. Almost like there is a flaw in the brush. I put base on, let it dry and did first coat of this and was kind of oh-oh...been down this road before. Let that dry thoroughly and carefully applied second coat and....streaks. Not as bad as first coat but I am super picky with my polish. I'm on vacation so time to play with it, will try putting a top coat and then another coat of this polish but I know it's a loser. It is really too bad as I am in love with the shade. At home I don't have the time to fuss over crappy products to make them work.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

This came out in the Pirates of the Caribbean collection a few years ago and they had so many gorgeous shades in it. This one is a pale lavender nude that is just very pretty and unique to me 700+ collection. <---no judging! I am cool toned and very light skinned and this is super flattering. I find this looks classy and elegant on me in winter and in summer it looks like the perfect "white" color because its so light. Great polish & grab if you happen to come across it! Takes about 3 coats on me to be opaque.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

Lovely cool, very pale lavender color. Of course OPI had to discontinue it!

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

Beautiful pale lavander grey color. Excellent for summer. The application is very easy. I only use 2 coats to get an opaque finish. It dries fast enough. I find this color looks good on both toes and fingers.

About reviewer (563 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

6 years ago

This polish is a very pale cool-toned lavender grey. This polish is very thick yet still applies streakily, I had to apply three thick coats of this in order to minimize the look of the streaks. Against my pale skin this color is not flattering so I only wear it as a base coat for glitter polish (basically so the color doesn't show through the glitter). I got this in a swap, and I am glad that I didn't buy this. I will use it up but won't buy a bottle of it.

About reviewer (1232 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

One of my favourite neutral colours. Got this as a bargain from duane reade. Very classy and sophisticated neutral with grey and lilac undertones. Perfect for the office and will match any outfit. I also think this is a year round colour that can be worn any time. Unfortunately this was part of the pirates of the Caribbean range so I'm not sure if there is a similar colour in the permanent range. Just such a lovely colour and the quality is fantastic, just like all OPI polishes.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

7 years ago

Great color for lighter and darker skintones, this greyed out lavender will also work with cooler and warmer tones. Perfect for any time, any occasion - safe for work and great for a party, givingmyou a mod edge. As the color is a little chalky, make sure you apply smooth, thin coats.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

One of my favourite nail polish colours! It's a gorgeous pale pink colour that has a tiny hint of purple. It's very flattering on both light as well as tan/darker skin and is quite demure and natural. I've never been one for ridiculously bright in-your-face nail colours so for those of you who like french manicures and neutral colours, this shade is perfect. As with most OPI polishes, it goes on well and sets evenly without being noticeably streaky. It is a bit thin though, so I found that two coats worked best. Dries very quickly and looks great with a clear topcoat to make it shine. It also looks fantastic as the base coat for a clear polish with silver glitter.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24