Rexaline Hydra-EyeZone Hyper-Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Contour Cream

Rexaline Hydra-EyeZone Hyper-Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Contour Cream

on 1/17/2017 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Rexaline is a new brand for me, I haven't used any other products than this one but it seems like I SURELY WILL give try to their other products.

I have dry under eye areas but it gets drier around to edges of my eyes, they get red since I wear contacts each and every day. I've been using this product about a month now and I have to say it's AMAZING, its moisturizes, it pumps, it lasts, its fades the apperance of thin lines and it's not very very expensive in comparison with other brands. One pump is enought for me to put on both eyes. It comes with a pump, you dont get your fingers and waste the product. I will repurchase this again.

This review is for the eye contour cream which is sold at Sephora. I feel confident to write a RAVE review. I have been using it for a few weeks now and have noticed a dramatic improvement in the overall appearance of the eye area. I am amazed at how it does not irritate on the eye lid and how it hydrates the eyes without grease. Works excellent with my various eye concealers. Love the pump, texture and results. I'm a keeper and that is a miracle in itself because all eye creams left me with puffy eyes, some more wrinkled than before or just plain boring. To find an eye cream that can me be used on the lid and actually work is a holy grail for me, especially having the ingredient hylauronic acid.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)