Cosmetic Skin Solutions C E Ferulic

4.3

Key Ingredients: Ferulic, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium hyaluronate

on 8/6/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My skin looks great. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't have a lot of "slip" and I feel like I have to use more than the suggested 5 or 6 drops to cover everything. I'm now using ASDM Vitamin C serum and that seems to go on a bit silkier.

on 8/26/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm reviewing this after using it two weeks. I apply it in the am after toner and then put my SPF overtop. I have very sensitive reactive rosacean skin and I'm shocked that this has not led to any irritation at all! My skin feels smooth and the dark spots left from previous breakouts are visibly lightening. I really like this product! The only down side is that it makes my face shiny - not oily or slick shiny, but a dry shiny. Also my product looks like pure water. The previous reviewer who said they got one that was orange - that means the product isn't fresh.

-edit- I stopped using this, as it started irritating my skin and causing whiteheads. Blah.
2nd edit- I started using this again and it was fine. But it turned orange before I finished half the bottle!

on 11/10/2011 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is simply an awesome product. I've used the Skinceuticals CE Ferulic many times, ordered from different sources... and it's always oxidized! Whether it's light yellow or deep yellow in color or whether it smells slightly of hotdogs or strongly, I have never found a fresh Skinceuticals CE Ferulic from any where... and that's after spending close to $140! I love the CSS version. First, it's the same exact formulation. Second, nothing I've received from them ever looked or smelled like it's oxidized. Third, the shipping is free, making it even more cost effective... and they ship super fast! Wonderful product. (As an aside, I've also used the CSS AOX 20, also seems to be an exact dupe of the Skinceuticals version).

on 6/13/2011 9:35:00 PM

Because of the price of skinceuticals serums I was looking for an alternative. I buy this off of Amazon. I have tried their brands CE ferulic, AOX 20 antioxidant and their Phloretin. Their CE Ferulic is by far the best. the other two are fine, didn't make my skin worse, but for me I notice a big difference and "glow" with this product. Put it this way when I use this product people compliment my skin. I store it in the fridge to prevent oxidation (it comes clear-a sign of a fresh batch) although towards the end sometimes crystals appear so I just shake it up. Their costumer service is helpful too. I have ordered this about 3 times and a bottle seems to last me a couple of months. I also order phloretin powder to stick in it. I try other vitamin c serums and always come back to this.