Cosmetic Skin Solutions C E Ferulic

No Image

Key Ingredients: Ferulic, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium hyaluronate

on 8/26/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm reviewing this after using it two weeks. I apply it in the am after toner and then put my SPF overtop. I have very sensitive reactive rosacean skin and I'm shocked that this has not led to any irritation at all! My skin feels smooth and the dark spots left from previous breakouts are visibly lightening. I really like this product! The only down side is that it makes my face shiny - not oily or slick shiny, but a dry shiny. Also my product looks like pure water. The previous reviewer who said they got one that was orange - that means the product isn't fresh.

-edit- I stopped using this, as it started irritating my skin and causing whiteheads. Blah.
2nd edit- I started using this again and it was fine. But it turned orange before I finished half the bottle!

on 4/18/2012 5:25:00 AM

Loving this, I bought the sample pack which includes 5 or 6 vials of their products after initially wanting to buy skinceuticals and then reading reviews for this. Love it, fresher skin and smaller pores and I am noticing some changes to fine wrinkles.