Cosmetic Skin Solutions C E Ferulic

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
No Image

Key Ingredients: Ferulic, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Sodium hyaluronate

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this SkinCeuticals Ferulic with Vitamin 1 but then I changed to Timeless, which is similar and cheaper. I didn't see any effective results, and Skinceuticals is very expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Background:
I have used this ce ferulic every morning for more than half a year and am already on my third bottle, so I think I can write a thorough review on this. The other stuff I use is tretinoin 0.1% cream every night which keeps my skin very clear.

Pros:
- gives you a glow
- very moisturizing
- definitely fades some superficial hyperpigmentation e.g. acne marks after 6 months
- contains no drying alcohol which is in cf phloretin

Cons:
- makes you look oily and shiny for a whole day even after I wash my face with facial cleanser at night. I limit my usage from 4 drops in the winter to 2 drops now in the summer, but my face is still very shiny and sweaty looking, which is embarrassing for me
- causes blackheads and pimples in places where I never get them
- does not help with fine lines

Storage:
I keep my bottle in an air tight metal container in a fridge, which keeps it fresh and clear looking for around 3 months. Sadly, if I can only use 2 drops every morning because of the oiliness, I will probably have a half or a third of bottle left turning yellow and wasted.

Popular Face Skincare Products