Avon Jillian Dempsey for Avon Professional Eye Smokifier in Blue Grey

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

loovee this!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Bought this again for the third time. This is the liner I go to when my back hurts or I'm in a mega-hurry. It goes on in seconds and doesnt make you waste time. I use a pat-and-place technique and just lay it along the lashline as close as I can. Voila, you've got eyeliner! It lasts until I take it off. No primer needed unless it's raining out or super humid. The color is opaque enough to give a good line. Also it isnt sparkly or vinyl-y looking. The perfect liner if you're late and all you want is a line and some mascara. Best item that Avon makes!

I have all four colors of this product. I cannot rave about it enough. The pigment is fantastic. The applicator is genious (it seems odd at first but it's so easy to use). The only small drawback is that it can leave a bit of shadow on your nose or cheeks when applying it. I hope that Avon comes out with more colors in this line.

There is absolutely no blue in this at all, the color they show in the catalogue is off base, it is a real drab grey. I wound up returning it.

Top Rated Eye Shadow