Calvin Klein Gel Toner Cleanser

No Image

4.3

on 7/25/2003 10:39:00 AM

Can't really rate this cos I think its fairly generic. You'll get the same thing without the flash name from any drugstore. This is a clear, non-harsh, non-drying foaming cleanser. Rinses well too-so good in itself... but doesn't feel like the name and the price tag match the product. Sorry. D.xx

on 7/14/2003 1:08:00 AM

This is very affordable and fantastic cleanser. This is great on my combo-skin and no break outs. It has toner in it so it does not dry my skin after using this cleanser.

on 10/14/2002 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I also love this gel cleanser very much since I have very oily skin. It left my skin so so so clean and fresh. For those with oily skin I highly recommend it.

I love this cleanser. It's a nice gel that removes dirt and makeup without drying. It's a nice clean product, like the other Calvin Klein products.

on 3/14/2003 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

excellent cleanser for summer time, it helps to refreshen up and an excellent two-in-one product.

i'm not a toner person and all toners break me out, besides the avene spring water spray which isn't techinically a toner AT ALL.

but this really really refreshes without having any harsh effects.
i'll buy it for summer!

I don't know what I'm going to do without this!! This is my HG cleanser. It cleared up my skin, and leaves it healthy, soft, and not dry. I stocked up on three more while I could (at 1/2 off, WOO HOO!) but will be in tears when it's gone. :(

on 6/10/2001 4:11:00 PM

This is a great cleanser and reasonably priced for a high end line ($20). It's not too harsh, doesn't seem to strip several layers from the face which is great for sensitive skin, and it has toner in it (toner restores the skin's pH balance after cleansing, nice 2 in 1 product if you don't have time). Minimalist packaging, and it lasts a long time. CK worked on his skin care with NYC celebrity dermatologist Pat Wexler, and she seems to have come up with a great product in this.

on 6/11/2001 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great packaging and works very well for my normal/dry skin -- minor rant: the smell smells a little like chemicals. I suppose this is because this is a color-free and fragrance free product.

on 7/18/2002 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Good, decent cleanser that did not leave my skin feeling excessively dry. The smell is not too pleasant but it's not unbearable either. Slighty watery texture means that one has to use a big pea size amount to clean the skin thoroughly. I would probably buy this again except that I love to experiment with new products!

on 8/17/2002 12:18:00 AM

I absolutely love this gel. I believe it costs 20 dollars. You only need one pump and it foams up to a great lather completely removing all my makeup. No breakous either on my very sensitive skin. Another thing, the "non-fragrance" actually smells very refreshing. I got this product at the same time as my LA Mer cleansing gel. Hands down the Calvin Klein won.

Popular Face Skincare Products