La Vida Loca (Dupe for Viva La Juicy)

La Vida Loca (Dupe for Viva La Juicy)

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I blind bought this after enjoying many of this brand (Preferred Fragrances) scents although I have returned some (I think they were sitting on the shelf a long time some of them like Nicki Minaj knock off were hideous no shame in returning it since I can't exactly test it at the store ok I'm not one to take the bottle out of the box & spray it! Ew!!) so this comes in a square cute bottle w a white logo, purple "juice" & a little purple bow. So cute! I have like 15 or so of these things if u count the rollerballs ~20 & some are more pungent than others, none from this brand really smells like the original but have a fun fruity pleasant presence that I love. They kind of smell like one big Victoria's Secret body spray all are fruity w some musk, vanilla, & sandalwood. I'm not a perfume snob I think you could use this as "your" perfume if you wanted to. Spending $100 on a bottle of perfume is ridic! I'm not cut out for the fancy things in life I guess. I'm happy w a $5 perfume lol I think it smells bombbbb! I'm buying MORE different 1s! I wish they had these year around. The sets that are $1 w rollerball & mini lotions RULZ!! **bae!!!

on 1/1/2015 11:18:00 PM

It has a faint smell and when I say faint smell. I mean a whiff of something and then it just smells like alcohol. It's not a good choice. I would never buy this again. It's a waste of money!

on 8/31/2014 12:43:00 AM

I purchased this perfume at Big Lots. I want to start my review off by saying that I think there are multiple versions of this product being sold (or at least that is definitely the case at the Big Lots location where I purchased this). I bought a bottle of this and I was so enamored by it that I recommended it to a friend while we were browsing around inside Big Lots. I took a bottle of it off the shelf to let her smell it, but this version was gross and musky. It smelled like something an elderly lady would wear and was nothing like the product I had purchased.

That aside - I don't think that this product really smells like Viva La Juicy, however it does have a pleasant aroma. I have had several compliments on it. I enjoy this fragrance and I use it a very regular basis. I will be repurchasing it once I run out.

Best perfume I have bought so far this year. It costs $6 at the Dollar Store, and the package included a good sized jar of perfume, a roller ball, and a hand lotion. This perfume lasts on me for 5-7 hours. I am going back to buy the other impressionist perfumes to see if they're just as good.

I bought this bc of the price and wasnt sure what to expect. I dont know why everyone keeps saying it smells like white diamonds because it does not. It smells 80 percent like VLJ and has no staying power, which obviously sucks. But it does really smell like a great impression of VLJ. After having this perfume for a while now and smelling in CONSTANTLY lol, to me it smells like soap. I think impression perfumes are good to buy if you do not anticipate to rely on them. Girls.. you need the real thing. If you can not affor Viva la Juicy and just want this to maintain your signature scent or smell to smell ok, then fine, but this perfume alone should not be your go to fragrence. I am going to purchase the real VLJ and keep the impression bottle with me when i am on the go, so just in case it breaks i only lost a 3 dollar bottle and the 95 dollar real thing.

on 3/24/2013 1:22:00 AM

Okk this smells nothing like viva la juicy. Like a reviewer said, it smells just like white diamonds or something of that nature. I bought it thinking it would smell as fruity as viva la juicy, but Its musky instead. Im sure there are people who enjoy this immitation thought. Its worth a try since it is worth less than 10 $ ibguess...

on 3/18/2013 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It smells like Viva La Juicy...for the most part...but it doesnt last. I had to spray a lot on this morning and by the time I got to work I couldnt even smell it. This might be ok if you keep it with you and respray throughout the day. I don't have time for that, though.....but for the price, it was worth trying.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

It's um it's nice, it stays on for a long time!(: It was 5 dollars at kmart & It smells like white diamonds I don't really like it. I got the mini lotion and roll on sepretly at kmart for like 2 bucks, and my friend left her mini body lotion at my house and she forgot about it so I thought I'd "Borrow" it (; but the roll on and lotion smell really diffrent then the perfume the roll on and lotion actaully smell like "viva la juicy" but the perfume smells more like white diamonds I prefer the roll on and lotion but I'd buy it again just to wear for fancy places It's not that bad(:

They must have changed the formula from when the others reviewed this! It smells NOTHING like VLJ. It smells like White Diamonds or some other older woman classic floral. It is not necessarily an unpleasant scent, but c'mon! What's the point of a dupe??

This knock-off of Viva La juicy by Juicy Couture smells just like Viva La Juicy. I was impressed! It also stays on for a long time. The maximum stay is probably 5-7 hours for me. The packaging is super cute and adorable. Preferred Fragrance (the company who made this dupe) did a wonderful job with the packaging. I did wish I can take off the cap so I can transfer some of the perfume to my travel size bottle, but other than that, I love everything about it. For the price of La Vida Loca ($5), I will definitely buy again.

Popular Fragrances