Sephora Cream Lip Stain (All Shades)

4.4

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

This lip stain will stay on for hours, throughout eating, drinking, whatever. My only issue is, it literally makes my lips feel like the Sahara desert. I have to use lip scrub and lip balm prior to using it to make sure my lips don’t shrivel up completely. Everyone always compliments me on my lip color, and it always looks fine whenever I see it in the mirror, but it just feels so dry it’s hard to tolerate!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

LOVE this formula! I bought it on a whim while at Sephora. I haven't stepped foot in one in a while, and saw these. There was a ton on the shelf! I saw the shade #58 and had to buy it after I swatched it.
I love the metallic shade, the application, and how long it lasts. I do have to wait for it to set longer then other long lasting lip colors I have, but this is worth the wait. I plan to buy more in the future.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! I have almost all colours! Always red is my favorite and a dupe for the fenty red color but doesn't bleed

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got around 15 shades of these and hands down the best liquid lipstick!!! I tried many high end ones and, but naaah, wasn't worth it. I love these just as much as I love Mac ones, otherwise these are just incomparable, love love love

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on the glowing recommendations on here, and boy, was I disappointed. It not only didn't stay on, but it smeared. I ended up going back to my old lipstick, and this lip stain went into the trash, since it was a waste of money.

No, I wouldn't recommend it, it's worthless.

They came out with new shades! Went to a hot yoga class with this on and it stayed put.

I would buy this again if I want something to last longer than regular lipstick. It’s perfect. I have three colors in my collection and I love all 3. Always red , blackberry sorbet, and coral sunset. Always red is a beautiful true red. Blackberry sorbet is a dark berry red. Coral sunset is brownish coral perfect for everyday.

I love this product!! I think it's one of the best liquid lipsticks formula's I've ever tried. It's not too drying and it can be removed easily (I think that's a plus, as I tend to reapply my lipsticks after eating).
Also, it comes in a really tiny packaging, but has 5ml, so it will last for a long time.
I have nr. 13 and I have a really pale skin, so it looks kinda dark on me, but I still love it!
will definitely purchase it in nude colours

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

When am I going to learn that these matte liquid lipsticks are simply NOT for me?

I bought this a few weeks ago, meaning to get the shade 01/Always Red but someone had put Strawberry Kiss in the slot for Always Red and I didn't notice til I got this home, opened it and applied it. I knew the colour couldn't possibly be Always Red. Not only was it dry and drying but it was quite a garish shade. I exchanged it for Always Red and I really love this colour but that's pretty much all I love about it. In order to wear this, I must first use Fresh lip scrub and then apply a lip balm of some sort and let it sink in for several minutes and wipe off the excess (otherwise, the balm sort of "dissolves" the lip stain, which then slides all around and off). As someone else commented, way too much product comes out on the doe foot (at least in my opinion) so I need to dab this carefully - one "dab" on my upper lip and one on my lower - and then use a lip brush to distribute the product around my lips. Basically a LOT of work and I'm still not wild about how dry this looks. I find the wear time not too bad but not amazing enough to make the effort worthwhile. Several years ago, I purchased a Sephora lip "ink" - a similar sort of product that is now discontinued - and I much preferred that product to this one. I wouldn't repurchase but then I'm not a fan of matte lip products in general. I think a creamy, satiny finish look much more flattering and appealing and certainly feels so much nicer to wear.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

These lip stains are phenomenal; very creamy, matte, non-drying, and fairly affordable!

My favorite shades are 02 classic beige (they brought it back YAY), and 13 marvellous mauve!

They don't last much after I eat, but then again I've never tried any lip product that perfectly stayed on after food!