Sephora Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick (All Shades)

4.4

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

A gorgeous, luxuriant matte lipstick. It is very highly pigmented, doesn't smudge or transfer (great for kisses and messy meals out ;), glides on like a dream, and stays on for a ridiculous amount of time. (Once when I went to bed wearing this after a night out, I woke up in the morning and it looked like I had just put it on.) If you have very dry lips, this may stick and draw attention to lines and chapped areas, so beware.

I have shade 01, a classic deep red that I save for special occasions. It is so eye-catching and suits my fair skin and hair without washing me out. I imagine that any complexion at all would be able to pull off this shade with some serious style.

I love this. It’s so pretty and lasts a long time. The color I have is Fuscia Fiesta. It looks very pretty and I get compliments all the time. The only thing that I don’t like is that it comes off a little since it’s a lipgloss and it’s sticky, but nevertheless it stays on pretty well. When I run out of it I’ll buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have the colour Always Red, and it is a bright, exact red colour. It's easy to apply, feels dry and powdery, and doesn't transfer from the start! I don't particularly like the chemical smell, but it doesn't last very long.

Although it claims to wear all day, I did need to touch up my inner lips around the 3-4 hour mark. It's easy to touch up on the go. Not too sure why they call it a stain, because it leaves no stain behind.

It gets drier throughout the day, which makes it slightly uncomfortable, but it stays so secure with 0 transfer. I would love to try more colours in the future!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

These to date are the best matte liquid lippies i have tried. They dont flake off, cause your lips to stick together or wear off to leave a ring around your lips. They are the ONLY brand I dont have to go running for a gloss or balm to make them comfortable. NOTHING last all day on me but these last a good 5 hours AT LEAST. YMMV. i apply in a thin layer & use my finger/brush to cover on the lip & sometimes use the applicator..either way works for me. I have Pink cashmere & a rose one. They are TRUELY a great buy. i have tried MUFE to elf brands & these get my vote for the best!..My goal is a comfortable long wear product in mlbb shades for work..I would love to own more colors of these as I am a lipstick junkie! I use my other liquid lippies as "primers" & layer another lip product..gloss or even another lipstick on top..which creates a good longwear comfortable combo..& allows me to use products I've purchased. But these sephora stains are stellar on their own. Worth the treat!

This lip stain will stay on for hours, throughout eating, drinking, whatever. My only issue is, it literally makes my lips feel like the Sahara desert. I have to use lip scrub and lip balm prior to using it to make sure my lips don’t shrivel up completely. Everyone always compliments me on my lip color, and it always looks fine whenever I see it in the mirror, but it just feels so dry it’s hard to tolerate!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

LOVE this formula! I bought it on a whim while at Sephora. I haven't stepped foot in one in a while, and saw these. There was a ton on the shelf! I saw the shade #58 and had to buy it after I swatched it.
I love the metallic shade, the application, and how long it lasts. I do have to wait for it to set longer then other long lasting lip colors I have, but this is worth the wait. I plan to buy more in the future.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! I have almost all colours! Always red is my favorite and a dupe for the fenty red color but doesn't bleed

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got around 15 shades of these and hands down the best liquid lipstick!!! I tried many high end ones and, but naaah, wasn't worth it. I love these just as much as I love Mac ones, otherwise these are just incomparable, love love love

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this based on the glowing recommendations on here, and boy, was I disappointed. It not only didn't stay on, but it smeared. I ended up going back to my old lipstick, and this lip stain went into the trash, since it was a waste of money.

No, I wouldn't recommend it, it's worthless.

They came out with new shades! Went to a hot yoga class with this on and it stayed put.