Biotherm Anti drying body milk

Biotherm Anti drying body milk

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Olea Europea/Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Palmitate, Citrus Dulcis/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Stearic Acid, Parraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Dextrin, Hexyl Nicotinate, Hexylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis/Citrus Grandis Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja/Glycine Soja Oil, Dimethiconol, Paraffin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance

on 6/25/2016 10:04:00 PM

This is a really lovely, fresh, light body milk. It is not a liquid like you might think, but a really fluid lotion. The citrus scent reminds me of my favourite spa. The scent lingers gently and every once in a while, I get a whiff of myself and just want to melt into a puddle. It's lightweight but hydrating. It doesn't provide super intensive moisture for excessive dry skin, but acts as a light day cream for your skin if it's normal. This is great in the Spring/Summer/Fall when I need a little extra light moisture boost to the skin whether it's from dryness in the air (Fall) or the excess sunshine (Spring/Summer).

It works really well as a "primer" lotion for St. Tropez Tanning Mousse, especially around the hands and ankles. I love this lotion more than any "drugstore brand" lotion because it doesn't have all the additives that only make your skin FEEL soft (mineral oil is the worst!). It actually sinks in and makes my skin soft hydrated for the whole day. It even looks healthier. It's not enough for Winter dryness, but since it takes no time to sink in (and I mean, it really sinks in - it doesn't sit on top) it'll probably work for most people. It leaves no residue on the skin. When I shower, I don't feel a layer of grease being scrubbed off with my loofa. (If you feel any stickiness, you probably didn't rub it in enough.)

I am almost done my first full size bottle and I will definitely repurchase.

on 4/24/2016 3:06:00 PM

This is surprisingly lightweight on the skin, and at first I didn´t expect it to hydrate enough, because it soaks in quickly and just feels so summery and light. But it actually does a really good job at moisturizing, even my dry shins are satisfied and don´t long for more moisture when I put this on. It has a beautiful, sensual feel to it to massage it into the skin, and it smells really delicious - like citrus fruits, though not sweet, just refreshing and clean. Great lotion!

To Read all 56 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/18/2016 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I actually like this body lotion a lot. I have the 400ml bottle which comes with a pumb, doesn't look partucularly high end with all this bulky white plastic but it's practical.
The texture is quite thin but it does leave the skin soft and supple. Absorbs instantly. The orange/citrus scent is very pleasant for me but not very persistent.
Overall I enjoy it a lot and may repurchase in the future but I enjoy my nivea soft equally and it's much cheaper. When it comes to mid-end body moisturizers I found the Darphin one much more silkier in terms on texture.

on 5/24/2015 3:50:00 PM

I have quite dry skin and this works great! It keeps the skin moisturized for a long time and the packaging is perfect. However, I hate the smell. It has a very sweet and strong citrus/orange smell that I just can't stand. If it had a different smell I would have given it a 5/5.

on 3/18/2015 2:46:00 AM

Best body lotion I've used by far and I'm really picky with body lotion. The smell is to die for, you get a ton of product for the price and it does not feel greasy! Every body lotion I've used leaves a greasy feel and doesn't absorb into my skin properly except for this stuff. Amazing. Definitely worth the money.

on 1/13/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Love this body lotion! I bought it at Zurich airport Duty Free while it was on sale. The light yet hydrating texture feels wonderful on skin after walking out of a shower. I have dry skin and I can feel my skin drinking up this body milk!The citrus scent is very refreshing as well. Will definitely repurchase at Duty Free again (not at normal RRP, the tax here is too high!)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My absolute HG body moisturizer!

Smells great

Light, fast absorbing, milky texture

Hydrates well. Other reviewers say it might not work well for very dry skin but it keeps my eczema away in the winter

A bit pricy, but I find that it is worth it since it doesn't leave the skin tacky or sticky at all. In Canada it is $29 for a 200ml bottle but it is almost always available in a 400ml bottle for the same price.

I use it almost daily - I would say 5x a week on legs and arms (I am lazy sometimes) 2 pumps does one leg and 1 pump does both arms.

Love it!

on 7/16/2013 9:01:00 AM

It's non greasy, have a nice citrus smell and moisturizes well even during colder months.

on 4/11/2013 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product for moisture during the warmer and more humid months of spring and summer, and the light citrus fragrance makes it a refreshing pleasure to use (scent dissipates quickly and leaves only the slightest smell on the skin). Take the name "body milk" at face value, it's definitely a runny consistency, quickly absorbed and not greasy at all. Probably not going to tackle severely dry skin but is great for light moisture or maintaining skin that's in good shape from consistent use of lotions.

on 4/8/2013 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this on and off for about ten years and I love everything about it, the pump, the smell, the consistency and it is so hydrating. I love citrus smells so this is a perfect body lotion for me.