BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

BeneFit Cosmetics Cha Cha Tint

4.1

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Squalane, Pehnoxyethanol,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Disodium EDTA.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This blush tint is a long wearing stain that provides a beautiful coral flush to your cheeks. I love this is the summer with minimal makeup and also love it on my lips.

The formula: a liquidy stain, that is long wearing and goes on evenly with opaque pigmentation that is consistent. It drys quickly, so you need to blend quickly as well! I wouldn't put the product on with the packaging applicator in case you don't get to blending it in time, you could end up with streaks of coral on your cheeks. So what I would do is get a duo fibre brush (like Real Techniques or Mac) and get the applicator and apply a little over the entire brush. Then dab onto cheeks and blend it out with the brush, a beauty blender or your fingers.

The packaging: I've said it before, I just find Benefit packaging tacky. Also, I hate the misconeption the packaging implies. It is young and fun and bright, and is aimed at a young audience. However it isn't priced for a young market, and I feel as though its a bit sneaky. The packaging is a nail polish like bottle that is shiny and the product isn't visible through the bottle. It has an equally similar nail polish applicator. Hate the applicator, needs to be bigger to avoid the possible stroke marks if you don't act quickly.

The price: Very expensive, but it is the best liquid stain on the market. It is around $45 AUD, but I don't see myself running out very soon! Overall lovely little stain, not too quick and easy, but worth the effort.

on 1/23/2016 12:02:00 AM

I got a deluxe sized sample of this stuff from Sephora and I hate it. Its really hard to blend it just ends up tinting where you dab the applicator. I'd rather spend my money on powder blush.

To Read all 143 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/9/2016 11:22:00 AM

The best blusher that I've ever had. For a long time I've been looking for something that can last me whole day and this is it! Just use your finger to spread evenly quickly. It's very easy to use!

I LOVE this product. As a blush, it goes on in blobs and you can smudge it out to a really nice, coral tint that doesn't streak at all. You can layer it on if you want the colour to be more intense. As a lip product, it works really well too and stays on all day. It dries out my lips after the initial application but a lip balm solves that problem. The container also keeps a ton of product so it lasts quite long before running out.

on 8/5/2015 1:34:00 PM

i just really love the color! this tint also looks good on picture it's super natural i just love this!! i prefer this stain than benetint as it feels weird once you apply, and i have medium skin tone so posie tint won't work well on me. The texture is thicker than benetint, it does really good whether you use your finger to dab it or you just apply this with the applicator. i usually put 2 or 3 layers if i use my finger but 1 layer is ok it looks like you don't wear anything. the coverage is medium as it's a lip tint not lipstick. i use it for daily because it's really natural, easy to use and stays on my lips for a long time. after eating i found this stain still stays on my lips, the staying power is really great for a lip stain. BUT i don't really use this on my cheeks cause it dries very quickly it just will leave dots on your cheeks you don't want that and the color is just too strike to use on cheeks for daily. i finish a full size of it and definitely would repurchase this tint!! love it!

on 7/27/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Highly disappointed with this product. Thankfully, I got it as a sample from a magazine - I don't want to think about wasting so much money on such a crap product!
The only positive thing I have to say about this is that the packaging is easy to operate, if not a bit cheap.
Now for the negatives:
Whenever I put on this product, no matter how quick I try to blend it out, it does not really go anywhere. It's a 'tint', and boy does it stain! Even after a few seconds of application, the initial line where I applied it stays visible. Trying to blend it out does not work, and whenever I've attempted to, I've just ended up with red, abused cheeks.
I'm not a fan of the colour itself either, it is a very orange-y coral.
Would never ever purchase this! And it has sadly put me off all of the other Benefit tints as well.

on 6/1/2015 2:55:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Again....this color makes me look like I rubbed Cheetos on my face. Hate the color on me and I've tried it both when I was tan and pale. The formula wasn't the best either in my opinion. It's too thick. I like the original consistency and color of benetint much better. Will never purchase this again.

on 4/13/2015 3:20:00 PM

Pros:
Very natural colour for lips and cheeks
Great for all skin tones during spring/summer and yellow toned skin all year
Daily use is quick and refreshes complexion

Cons:
Application is usually with fingers, temporarily stains
Sets quickly, requires quick application

on 4/9/2015 10:22:00 AM

I love benefit!

Cha Cha Tint provides me with a nice healthy flush of color which i can layer if I want it to be more vibrant

However, the only downside is that it took me a while to get used to the application as it sets super super fast!! Plus, once it sets, there's no moving the bugger stain on the cheek. I found that the best way was to apply one swipe at a time and then using a brush to blend on the cheek. Note, this will stain your fingers!!

With Benefit, you can always expect the cutest packaging but while I am not a total fan of the nail polish brush, it's not a deal breaker as it is afterall, a great product!

on 3/17/2015 10:25:00 PM

Nice color, good texture, only one thing to remind is : apply it as fast as possible

Popular Blush Products