4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

My 12 days visit to the Kamha Tiger Reserve Forest & Goa (India) made my face literally burnt. The whole body is redding black except for the wrist watch area. After returning home, I rushed to my nearest Dermalogica store at WTC mall, Abu Dhabi & they suggested me with C-12 Brightening Serum. Have just started using 3/4 days & its really working. Since am badly tanned, am using twice or even thrice a day followed by a day & a night cream. Its a treatment for Tanned uneven facial skin tone. Trust me, Am simply loving it!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

PROs: My skin really responded to this. I had also been using the spf and night cream in this line with it. I had great results. My skin tone was evened out and it was very hard to spot the pigmentation spots on my skin. I would like to try it again, if my skin tone and pigmentation spots ever came up again, but just with a more hydrating moisturiser, etc. CONs: Like the Dermalogica Chroma white TRx Pure Night and Dermalogica Pure light spf 30, it really dried out my skin and gave me fine lines and tightness. Before using them, I had very unmanageable oily skin, and now, I have very little moisture left in my skin.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I have noticeable hyperpigmentation from post-acne scarring and was contemplating getting expensive laser treatments. Instead, I decided I would try to use this serum and see if it helped any. I have only used it a little over a week so I will update when I've used it for a longer period of time, but it feels nice and hydrating on the skin. This serum doesn't have hydroquinone in it which is good for me because I don't like to use harsh products on my skin. So far, it smooths out my skin and my acne marks look less red. Nothing has disappeared though, but I will see if continued usage takes care of that. This is pretty expensive. It's $90 but I got it for $50 on amazon. But in a way, I could view it as saving myself money because this is definitely a cheaper option than getting laser treatments.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

AgeUnder 18