Dermalogica C-12 Concentrate

Dermalogica C-12 Concentrate

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Oligopeptide-34, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Zinc Glycinate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Phytic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol.

on 4/7/2015 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My 12 days visit to the Kamha Tiger Reserve Forest & Goa (India) made my face literally burnt. The whole body is redding black except for the wrist watch area. After returning home, I rushed to my nearest Dermalogica store at WTC mall, Abu Dhabi & they suggested me with C-12 Brightening Serum. Have just started using 3/4 days & its really working. Since am badly tanned, am using twice or even thrice a day followed by a day & a night cream. Its a treatment for Tanned uneven facial skin tone. Trust me, Am simply loving it!

on 3/17/2015 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

PROs:
My skin really responded to this. I had also been using the spf and night cream in this line with it. I had great results. My skin tone was evened out and it was very hard to spot the pigmentation spots on my skin. I would like to try it again, if my skin tone and pigmentation spots ever came up again, but just with a more hydrating moisturiser, etc.

CONs:
Like the Dermalogica Chroma white TRx Pure Night and Dermalogica Pure light spf 30, it really dried out my skin and gave me fine lines and tightness. Before using them, I had very unmanageable oily skin, and now, I have very little moisture left in my skin.

I have noticeable hyperpigmentation from post-acne scarring and was contemplating getting expensive laser treatments. Instead, I decided I would try to use this serum and see if it helped any. I have only used it a little over a week so I will update when I've used it for a longer period of time, but it feels nice and hydrating on the skin. This serum doesn't have hydroquinone in it which is good for me because I don't like to use harsh products on my skin. So far, it smooths out my skin and my acne marks look less red. Nothing has disappeared though, but I will see if continued usage takes care of that. This is pretty expensive. It's $90 but I got it for $50 on amazon. But in a way, I could view it as saving myself money because this is definitely a cheaper option than getting laser treatments.