L'Oreal Shine Delice - All colors [DISCONTINUED]

L'Oreal Shine Delice - All colors [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

on 7/6/2008 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also have an old tube of this lipstick. I'm usually pretty good about rotating old makeup (those lipsticks pick up lots of bacteria), but I can't bring myself to throw this away for 3 reasons. 1) This is one of the few lipstick formulas that don't dry out my lips. 2) The color (Sugar and Spice) is this perfect sheer plummy brown that just makes me look polished. 3) The finish straddles that line between matte and dewy. The fact that they discontinued this a long time ago means that this may be one of the few tubes of lipstick that makes it to the bottom. Probably despite my better judgment :')

Pleas, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaas, help me......., i can't live without this lipstick.......

on 3/2/2008 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I totally agree with the reviewers below...one of the most amazing,moisturisisng,gorgeous lipsticks ive everrrr used to date...really i'd give it 6 lippies if i could.WHY ON EARTH DID U DISCONTINUE THIS,LOREAL????ARE U NUTS????

on 2/11/2008 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I still have an old tube of this...it's great and it bothers me that cosmetic companies discontinue lines that work to introduce dud products. It has a nice mild berry scent, sheer color that lasts and a moisturizing formula. I didn't like lipstick until shine delice.

on 1/26/2007 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I loooove the color I got: Toffee Cream. Very Mod yet modern. I've been trying to find it since it ran out. Too bad it's discontinued, beautiful colors.

I realise they've discontinued this line but thought I'd put my two cents' worth in anyway! In a nutshell it didn't do much for me. Tasted nice but lasted two seconds before wearing off, and people keep saying it was a nice, hydrating lipstick but I needed to use Blistex underneath Shine Delice in order to maintain moisture. Also, the lid kept coming off in my handbag (this seems to be a habit of L'Oreal products when they come into contact with my bag or clothing) which annoyed the heck out of me no end.

I got the lipstick for around $1.50, and I just love how it make my lips very smooth and shiny, plus it has a lovely subtle scent.

My favorite: Watermelon

Loreal Shine Delice in GRENADINE was my HG shade but oh my god they discontinued the lipstick line. I've been looking for a HG replacement without success. I'm lost without it! I love the color which is a blue-based red and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell. If anyone has any idea where I could get these lipsticks please do message me. I should've bought this by the box!

Nice lipstick, the kind of "buy-a-dozen-and-play-with-colours" ones. It is a fancy, cutey lipstick great for fooling around with: amazing colour range, yummi smell! It is also very hidrating and feels great on the lips. However, it lasts VERY little time on and needs to be reapplied very often. Probably that's why it's discontinued.
Personally, I used it as a substitute to my lipbalm/moisturizer when I want to get a little colour too. My favorite is 807 - Barley Sugar.

on 3/16/2006 11:18:00 PM

My all time favorite lipstick. I have been searching for one like it since they took it off the market with no luck.
L'Oreal...what were you thinking?

Popular Lipsticks